CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedDec 20, 2012 3:10 pm
Not being able to play that CBT brings me some kind of relief, because I wouldn't forgive myself missing it while others are playing. Maybe it's better this way.

Advertisement

Emyst

Rank 1
Emyst
PostedDec 20, 2012 4:45 pm
CookinDanger wrote:
Not being able to play that CBT brings me some kind of relief, because I wouldn't forgive myself missing it while others are playing. Maybe it's better this way.  

I feel you man, I feel you. Our time is gmt+1, so the cbt is preety much unreachable to us two.

ThesirKyle

Rank 0
ThesirKyle
PostedDec 22, 2012 4:57 am
Emyst wrote:
CookinDanger wrote:

I feel you man, I feel you. Our time is gmt+1, so the cbt is preety much unreachable to us two.  

Same problem here I also have GMT+1 ...

xSerenitas

Rank 2
xSerenitas
PostedDec 26, 2012 6:05 pm
Bumping this so others can see it.

Emyst

Rank 1
Emyst
PostedDec 26, 2012 6:41 pm
xSerenitas wrote:
Bumping this so others can see it.  

it's the right thing to do

suigintou971

Rank 0
suigintou971
PostedDec 28, 2012 10:05 pm
I like bacon.

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedDec 30, 2012 3:20 am
Updated Aeria's situation on OP, please read it, emphasize it everywhere, let everyone know, tell everyone who doesn't know on the Shoutbox, all your guildies, it's very important. Lets work as a community to make sure this game is perfect for us. Here is what was posted:

Aeria.Anex and GM Venom have resigned from Aeria Sad GM Nyago is still with us (forever <3), and we are are getting a new PM (Product Manager). When the PM is revealed please welcome him/her and make sure their as awesome as Anex >=o or we'll have none of it! (seriously though, they influence the cash shop and that's really important)

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedDec 30, 2012 4:55 am
qawsar wrote:
Aeria.Anex and GM Venom have resigned from Aeria Sad  

We have a reason to be a bit worried now.

Emyst

Rank 1
Emyst
PostedDec 30, 2012 5:49 am
CookinDanger wrote:
qawsar wrote:
Aeria.Anex and GM Venom have resigned from Aeria Sad  

We have a reason to be a bit worried now.  

yara4ever

Rank 0
yara4ever
PostedDec 30, 2012 9:11 am
qawsar wrote:
Updated Aeria's situation on OP, please read it, emphasize it everywhere, let everyone know, tell everyone who doesn't know on the Shoutbox, all your guildies, it's very important. Lets work as a community to make sure this game is perfect for us. Here is what was posted:

Aeria.Anex and GM Venom have resigned from Aeria Sad GM Nyago is still with us (forever <3), and we are are getting a new PM (Product Manager). When the PM is revealed please welcome him/her and make sure their as awesome as Anex >=o or we'll have none of it! (seriously though, they influence the cash shop and that's really important)  

Aww, I wonder why they've resigned Sad I'm hoping the new PM will be a great person! Very Happy
Does this mean there'll be another delay for LO now they need to find a new PM though btw?