J.md1

Rank 0
J.md1
PostedDec 20, 2012 8:20 pm   Last edited by J.md1 on Dec 20, 2012 8:37 pm. Edited 4 times in total

Calling all potential GS'es

Teaser test for GS applicants....If you dare, attempt (bum bum bum)
Lets see how much you all know about MP and how to deal with issues

Created by Diamondgem and Jmd
Looked over by GSFlareous

Questions
Send your responses to the questions to either Saphiregirlgem or to me JMD

1. What is the TOS?
  2. What does the TOS contain?
  3. What is the most serious rule that if broken will result in a perma-ban?
  4. Who are the current PM, GM, and GS on MP?
  5. Should you save your posts or use them all as you please?
  6. Posting negatively on the message board or on another player’s wall is considered what type of offense according to the TOS?
  7. Can you play as a normal player or are there more regulations for GS players?
  8. Can you post on threads as you please?
  9. What do you do when inappropriate posts or posts against the TOS are occurring on the message boards?
  10. When someone gets items that appear to be glitched/hacked or appear not to belong to them (i.e. random monsters in gift box) what should be done?
  11. How do you send a report and what is needed in the report?
  12. Where can a complete detailed list of monsters be found? Hint: there are three webpages.
  13. What is required in a ticket in order to recover or restore a lost account?
  14. Where should reports/tickets/emails be sent?
  15. If solution to problem on MP regarding to message board cannot be resolved by GS what must be done? If that does not resolve the issue or no feedback is given how can a GM be contacted more directly?
  16. How long did you spend answering this, be honest and did you search to find any of the answers?

Now my questions >:3 -Jmd

1. How do you stop Jmd from going crazy on the message board?
  2. What are items used for on the chat board?
  3. If you have been on the message board answer this is Flareous a robot?
Advertisement

saphiregirlgem

Rank 0
saphiregirlgem
PostedDec 20, 2012 8:26 pm

Submission

Submissions should be sent to me or jmd Ty Smile

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Khaine_RIP

Rank 2
Khaine_RIP
PostedDec 22, 2012 1:20 am
A non-GS should not be able to answer question 15 (otherwise some confidential information has been leaked).

All the info you are asking is very easy to find on the forum, basically you want to check that we've done our homework ?

I replied to all questions virtually immediately in my head, just won't spend half an hour typing it (several questions have the same answer).
I did not understand question 5 though, lost in translation ?

Flareous

Rank 4
Flareous
PostedDec 22, 2012 11:05 am   Last edited by Flareous on Jan 07, 2013 5:16 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Khaine_RIP wrote:
A non-GS should not be able to answer question 15 (otherwise some confidential information has been leaked).

All the info you are asking is very easy to find on the forum, basically you want to check that we've done our homework ?

I replied to all questions virtually immediately in my head, just won't spend half an hour typing it (several questions have the same answer).

question 15 can be answered by a non GS lol they just kinda worded it differently. most have multiple answers and most answers can be used for multiple questions. some questions wording is kinda vague lol but some are also trick questions with multiple reason and answers lol.

i dont judge my feedback on this. they are simply testing applicants it seems lol

saphiregirlgem

Rank 0
saphiregirlgem
PostedDec 22, 2012 1:07 pm
Flareous wrote:
Khaine_RIP wrote:

[color=red] question 15 can be answered by a non GS lol they just kinda worded it differently. most have multiple answers and most answers can be used for multiple questions. some questions wording is kinda vague lol but some are also trick questions with multiple reason and answers lol.

i dont judge my feedback on this. they are simply testing applicants it seems lol  

yes its just for fun guys so dont worry about it Smile

GMMochi

GameMaster: USA
GMMochi
PostedDec 24, 2012 4:14 pm
Flareous is my personal robot slave.

just kidding.

J.md1

Rank 0
J.md1
PostedDec 25, 2012 11:46 pm

Ummm

Lol ....
I feel like I should have been on here to respond and reply to stuff. Well I was gone Ty for the response to the post flare :3

Posted By Aeria Mobile

TheFiendish

Rank 0
TheFiendish
PostedDec 26, 2012 6:19 pm
lol what is this

KikkiForever

Rank 0
KikkiForever
PostedDec 30, 2012 10:27 pm
Khaine_RIP wrote:

I think she is referring to the post count. So the question would be, should you just post whenever you feel like it or try to 'save' the posts you are allowed to make for later.

Flareous

Rank 4
Flareous
PostedJan 07, 2013 5:15 pm
GMMochi wrote:
Flareous is my personal robot slave.

just kidding.  

so not kidding...

but i dont mind<3