gangsta211

Rank 0
PostedDec 25, 2012 11:25 pm

Ijji account already transferred?

help?
Well, I decided to come back to gunz after a long break of not playing. I just noticed that when i logged into ijji it said my account was moved to aeria games. I just did a little research and found out that ijji and aeria merged and it seems like my account is already trasnfered without me doing so. I have a feeling in my gut that someone has my account. Any advice?
Advertisement

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedDec 26, 2012 4:17 am

Re: Ijji account already transferred?

help?
gangsta211 wrote:
Well, I decided to come back to gunz after a long break of not playing. I just noticed that when i logged into ijji it said my account was moved to aeria games. I just did a little research and found out that ijji and aeria merged and it seems like my account is already trasnfered without me doing so. I have a feeling in my gut that someone has my account. Any advice?  

check this thread

IF that didn't helped, you are free to send in a ticket to GUNZ staff, contact us - game support. Tell them about your problem, provide enough necessary information like your IJJI account name, your ingame char's name and such to prove which account is yours.

signature of xybolt