SandisdeeP

Rank 0
PostedDec 23, 2012 4:55 am
Didn't realise BBCisKing was going for GS. Would definitely recommend him too!

He has been loyal to me and part of my guild for a very long time. When new players join our guild he offers advice and helps them in any way he can, especially when it comes to trading. Not only content with that, his help is also offered to the community, I used to see his name regularly on the game forum which was one of the reasons I had to get him and his enthusiasm has remained as I see him contributing even to this day.

In my opinion, he already partially performs the duties of a GameSage but actually becoming one would mean a lot to him.

Deepz
Advertisement

iDerz

Rank 3
iDerz
PostedDec 23, 2012 2:42 pm   Last edited by iDerz on Jan 08, 2013 4:58 pm. Edited 1 time in total

iDerz's Feedback on Applicants

Introduction

██ Hello fellow members of AeriaMobile. My name is iDerz, and my name in game is GS.iDerz. I am going to be giving feedback for applicants who have applied to be the next generation of Game Sages for AeriaMobile.
██ My feedback is in no way reflective how I feel about your personally, and should be taken as criticism. Do not assume if I say you are not qualified that I am attacking you personally. I am just judging on who I think would be best to handle the job.
██ My feedback is in no way reflective of what other Game Sages or what the Game Masters might feel.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Information about my feedback

██ I will be judging people based on a few criteria that I have set out personally. I will list things that may automatically disqualify you as an applicant in my eyes as well as things that could help you in my opinion.

⋙⋙ List of things that could help you
:
✔ Being nice to players in general.
✔ Being actually helpful.
✔ Not disrespecting players.
✔ Not disrespecting the staff (including but not limited to: GSs, GMs, and PMs)
✔ Hosting events that are not merely "Post here and get a free monster".
✔ General qualities I think are fitting for Game Sage.

⋙⋙ List of things that could hurt you
:
✘ Being rude or insensitive to players.
✘ Harassing players.
✘ Harassing staff.
✘ Knowingly breaking the Terms of Service and other rules established for the game.
✘ While this is included in the last one, exploiting the game for any reason.
✘ Spamming.
✘ Not being actually helpful.
✘ Disrespecting players and staff.
✘ Hosting events that are exactly like someone else's (which denotes stealing someone's idea) or hosting events that are merely "Post here and get a free monster".
✘ Negative attitude towards the staff, Aeriagames, etc. (I know people may not agree with everything that we do or say, or with Aeria; however, openingly stating over and over that "____" sucks is not something that says "I'd like to be a GS for Aeriagames".)
✘ General qualities I think are not fitting for a Game Sage.

If you find something wrong with the feedback I give, send me a private message.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Current Applicants and Names

██ I will be giving feedback according to names. I made edit this feedback. My feedback according to names will be given in quotes and you'll know it is my feedback.
Everyone will start out with a " ☐ " beside them. When I am finished with their feedback, they will either have a or denoting if I think they should pass or not.
Like Flareous, I will also color them on the basis of what level I think they are on and I will also put the words next to the names just so people are clear.

⋙⋙Colors:

• QUALIFIED
  • NEUTRAL
  • NOT QUALIFIED
  • DISQUALIFIED

⋙⋙ Current List:
HugoWyatt / Hugo-Wyatt

Currently based on reading your profile, I am not very impressed just based on the cluttered appearance. However, I do like that you have some experience in organizing an event, which means you have promise there in helping the community with events. I would like it if you had a bit better grammar and punctuation in your typing (just a bit of a side criticism). If I go with what you have said in being helpful, that is a plus with me. Again with the grammar and such, I feel like if you wanted to be more professional, you should work a bit more to be punctual. I know it is a little nit-pick but just a small one.

I am neutral on you much like Flare, but I lean a bit to the positive side.  

austonpollock / Pollock

I checked the in game message board and found that you have posted in many threads that have inappropriate content and never made a mention of the rules. Even though in your application you stated in one question that a Game Sage should remind people of the rules, you did not do that in this situation. It may be a while back, but I still take that into account.
I cannot remember much about your activity on the forums.

Your application also seems very bare on details.

Until I see much more activity on you and a bit more of GS attitude from you, NOT QUALIFIED.

☒ dragon10699 / Zox

Based on your application, you make a statement like you can't promise you'll be able to do something. Try is good, but you have to be willingly to be confident in yourself and make the statement you can. This leaves up to the suggestion that you may not be able to do what a GS needs to do to get people to follow the rules.

Until I see much more of a GS attitude from you, NOT QUALIFIED.

☒ amazingKain123 / Kain123

NOT QUALIFIED.

☐ dirtydan1995 / BBCisKing

NEUTRAL

☐ kiomoro / Jonkun

NEUTRAL Promising.

☐ morin523 / Demigod523

NEUTRAL
Promising as well. I have noticed good and bad attitudes from you. You are 50/50 on having a good attitude towards people, and I have noticed negative attitudes towards other people. You are still neutral.

☒ slogan382 / Angry101

NOT QUALIFIED.

Your application does not look impressive, and I don't see much evidence that you are really a good choice.

☐ Gannonomiller / Gannon

NEUTRAL

☐ Rakusen / Rakusen

QUALIFIED

I say this mostly on the fact I know you were a GS in the past. This means you have the ability to be helpful, to be respectful, and such. I really think you are a great applicant.

☐ Khaine_RIP / Apooss

QUALIFIED

The same point goes for you. I appreciate that fact that you have been a GS in the past and I think you have much more experience in handling situations. I would love to have you on the team.

☐ coughlin / unkown ign

While your application is very nice and all, I have noticed you have failed to include all the elements of the application like you are suppose to.

NOT QUALIFIED.

Next time, please include everything with the application.

☐ Bomackin / Bomackin

NOT QUALIFIED.

☐ Bfc13 / BFC

NOT QUALIFIED.

☐ Damy666 / Damy-666

NOT QUALIFIED.

Your application is very, very bare so it is hard for me to see how exactly helpful you are if there is not much evidence.

☐ sdsdssdsds / sevenski

NEUTRAL Promising.

☐ MollySmith / mollysmith

DISQUALIFIED

You did not post the application like what required in the first post.

☐ tsunamiwavess / tsunamiwavess

NEUTRAL
Your forum account is banned, so I can not check through your posts to see anything you've posted in the past. In your application, you did not really answer the last question that was asked for your to define.

Very tempted to say you are not qualified.

☐ Roreddy04/Roreddy

NEUTRAL Very promising.

☐ paintbaler01/Reefer:

NEUTRAL Very promising as well.

☐KikkiForever/Kikki!

QUALIFIED

I really loved your application and I think if you work on your activity, you'll do fine. Smile

j25r1

Rank 0
PostedDec 23, 2012 4:32 pm

GS Feedback

@GM's please consider Bomackin to be qualified as a GS. He's been very helpful to others and very active on the message boards. I think he'll be a very good GS in the game.
IGN : Mortred

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Gildrest

Rank 0
PostedDec 24, 2012 8:41 am

GS applicant feedback

GS applicant feedback
Bomachin & BBCisking have both been very helpful to me in the game answering questions either on the forums or on my wall depending on where I asked the question. Both are friendly and willing to go that extra mile to help when possible.

Please conisder both of them!

Gildrest

Silverbritches

Rank 0
PostedDec 24, 2012 12:30 pm

GS obvious pick

Pollock is obviously the best pick. He is kind, smart, cool, generous, and awesome! He should obviously be picked over the other applicants! He is the perfect pick:)

Posted By Aeria Mobile

MCPMRules

Rank 0
PostedDec 24, 2012 12:45 pm

GS best pick

I personally think pollock is the best pick he is very kind and helpful to me and the fact that he has a sprit team.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

paintbaler01

Rank 0
paintbaler01
PostedDec 30, 2012 9:44 pm
The only name that really sticks out to me after all my months of playing that i've seen consistently would be BBC.

CHECK IT OUT Https://epicfreeprizes.com/?ref=2354728 (its case sensitive: iVzjWXb)

KikkiForever

Rank 0
KikkiForever
PostedDec 30, 2012 11:59 pm
I just applied actually so I am sure I am shooting myself in the foot by posting this but I still wanted to make a note about Gannon and Roreddy; I have to because they deserve to be recognized. These two players are in my guild and have become good friends of mine for the same reasons I think they would stand out as Game Sages.

Gannon has always impressed me with his positive personality. He is the first to make people feel welcome and extend a positive, friendly attitude to others. He goes above and beyond in my opinion to maintain this attitude even when he or others are under stressful situations. I have a lot of respect for this aspect of him, since it is something I also value and strive to do myself! As a Game Sage I know he could be counted on to care deeply on a personal level about providing great customer service and helping his fellow players out in a positive, enthusiastic manner.

And Roreddy has always stood out to me for being someone who is 100% reliable, intelligent, and active. He is almost always online when you need him, logging more hours on our guild skype and in game than most other players, and he always has a concise, professional answer to people's questions. He is a great leader as well for our guild, but as a Game Sage I know he would be an excellent, informed, intelligent resource for the players.

paintbaler01

Rank 0
paintbaler01
PostedJan 03, 2013 9:13 pm
Is either GS gonna give feedback this time around ?

CHECK IT OUT Https://epicfreeprizes.com/?ref=2354728 (its case sensitive: iVzjWXb)

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedJan 03, 2013 10:04 pm
paintbaler01 wrote:
Is either GS gonna give feedback this time around ?  

Yes it was stated earlier. I think they're waiting until app deadlines close more than likely which is next monday at 11:59 pm I believe?