GreatJohnSmith

Rank 0
GreatJohnSmith
PostedDec 24, 2012 10:48 am
RO is still promising to be a major let down but I bet they will have the best cute cs costumes ever. ro1 was more rp. hype than quality game. LO looks more like a standard cram full of features type game.
Advertisement

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedDec 30, 2012 5:01 am
GreatJohnSmith wrote:
LO looks more like a standard cram full of features type game.  

This thing is on my 'How will LO die list'.
Game's popularity starts decreasing, next month you notice a new button on your UI and it never stops.

Emyst

Rank 1
Emyst
PostedDec 30, 2012 5:46 am
CookinDanger wrote:
GreatJohnSmith wrote:

Game's popularity starts decreasing, next month you notice a new button on your UI and it never stops.  

What exactly are you two trying to say here?

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedDec 30, 2012 1:45 pm
Emyst wrote:
CookinDanger wrote:
GreatJohnSmith wrote:

What exactly are you two trying to say here?  

I'm just pessimistic. We all know games don't live forever. And I try to remind people that LO is not an exception.

GreatJohnSmith

Rank 0
GreatJohnSmith
PostedDec 31, 2012 12:59 pm
I don't have a problem with that kind of game. If they add content that's a plus, if they just whack a few levels on the end of the game it's not.

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedDec 31, 2012 1:30 pm
GreatJohnSmith wrote:
I don't have a problem with that kind of game. If they add content that's a plus, if they just whack a few levels on the end of the game it's not.  

The game will be crammed if more content is added without increasing the level cap, there's no problem when you always have something to do, but too much things on your to-do list ( especially daily ) can make your gaming sessions repetitive and not something you look forward to.

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedDec 31, 2012 1:35 pm
I don't think there will be content in terms of "lots of things to do all the time" or just simply a level cap increase.

Rather unexpected surprising things, fun things, and things that are hard to achieve or get and thus take time.

And I mean this for LO, we all know RO2 isn't gonna get much better besides WoE and the oh so amazing new races.

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedDec 31, 2012 4:39 pm
LO is so awesome that I could delete my character at the lvl cap then play it again and still have fun.

RinaDawg

Rank 0
RinaDawg
PostedDec 31, 2012 7:31 pm
CookinDanger wrote:
GreatJohnSmith wrote:

Game hasn't even launched yet and you're already planning it's death. Oh, Ghandi. :I

Picchuu

Rank 3
Picchuu
PostedJan 01, 2013 1:37 am
RinaDawg wrote:
CookinDanger wrote:
GreatJohnSmith wrote:

Game hasn't even launched yet and you're already planning it's death. Oh, Ghandi. :I  

This type of behavior isn't that uncommon. Look at the FFXIV forums over at SE, they're creating all sorts of doom and gloom because they're not able to play ARR right now.