vampirekirosiku

Rank 0
PostedDec 24, 2012 9:58 am

OS Unmerge

Unmerge the servers!!!
Let's get those [GM]s to unmerge the servers! Vote here! Post your opinions! Do whatever, just keep it clean.
Advertisement

alchemix96

Rank 0
alchemix96
PostedDec 24, 2012 10:02 am

Re: OS Unmerge

Unmerge the servers!!!
vampirekirosiku wrote:
Let's get those [GM]s to unmerge the servers! Vote here! Post your opinions! Do whatever, just keep it clean.  

1st

alchemix96

Rank 0
alchemix96
PostedDec 24, 2012 10:04 am

Re: OS Unmerge

Unmerge the servers!!!
vampirekirosiku wrote:

Also +1000

can't express my opinion enough the game has been riddled with crashes ever since Nexon messed with it and merged... Just saying

vampirekirosiku

Rank 0
PostedDec 24, 2012 10:08 am
True that, it's crap man

MikeRagno

Rank 0
MikeRagno
PostedDec 24, 2012 10:14 am
It wouldn't be possible. Too much stuff is inter-locked.

vampirekirosiku

Rank 0
PostedDec 24, 2012 10:15 am
MikeRagno wrote:
It wouldn't be possible. Too much stuff is inter-locked.  

they can at least try to make it more stable. ever since they merged we've had weekly crashes. but yet they keep giving crap for excuses. "its not due to the increase in population or GRB". bull. what are the URL brackets?

XxThe_GrudgexX

Rank 0
XxThe_GrudgexX
PostedFeb 09, 2013 2:01 pm

Unmerge Shaiya

I came back willing to try the game once more. I see the game is just as fail as it was when I left. The lag is worse than ever. I went into the auction house and could not move at all. It literally took me 5 minutes to town myself out. Shaiya had very few problems when Choi Rock was running it. Now, you can't even find a party at all. There are just way too **** many people on one server. Who cares if you fixed the crashes or GRB you just have way too many people on an over-crowded server. You CAN indeed unmerge. Stop making excuses Nexon and give the people what they want, an unmerged Shaiya and take all this **** lag with it and not to mention people will then be able to get into parties once again. Instead of trying to fill your pocketbook with money.