mfunkym

Rank 0
PostedDec 22, 2012 8:56 am
pala has a holy atak and phy atak.. so is holy atak a magic based?do u need to put int so ur holy atak goes up?
Advertisement

Allan the pk

Rank 5
Allan the pk
Fayetteville, North Carolina United States
PostedDec 22, 2012 11:31 am
Well I played as a paladin. here is what I got out of it.

1. Auto attack is so much more useful than the actual attacks itself. Speaking on the buff paly side anyhow.

2. provoke and the aoe lure. imo useless I can't keep aggro on me for anything lol.

3. Avatar cooldown is a bit high but the buff is ok in some sense.

4, Paly support class should also have paly support exclusive buffs for itself non shareable.

What I liked about paly.

I feel the heal is exactly where it should be.
I can tank but obviously can only last as long as my mp bar is full.
I love playing tank class' and this toon is my favorite tho generally with a tank class it is normal for me to have a hard time pulling kills.
I believe a paly at least with shield should be the toughest to kill out of every other class seeing as they naturally can't pull a kill being tough to kill makes up for that Very Happy.

kramerdaniel

Rank 0
kramerdaniel
PostedDec 22, 2012 1:18 pm

paladin improovements

impovment process suggestions
i know you do not want the paladin too power full because it would deplete the purpose of other classes ....so lets just discus a few parts of this class the defense stinks....even when you upgrade the gear...you cant do enough for pvp because everyone mobs paladins first....and the lag that causes makes it nearly impossible to play pvp with one because everyone targets us...i was lvl 32 taking on 6 at a time...and the lag was so bad i never was able to use even one hit with any skill...the magic defense is too weak and the damage stinks too.....there is no AOE heal for party so that depletes the purpose of a paladin all together and the fact that he heals at all makes him a target...so if your going to do anything with the paladin class....you better start with stats...and defense....gear as well.....because even blue gear at lvl 6 upgrade was not good enough...there is just no easy way to make the character decent enough for pvp or even pve.....in the dungeons he was getting mob'd and i barely managed to keep self alive sometimes....so what ever you were thinking of in paladins.....double it...or they will not last long in this game....as far as game play goes anyhow ....but i can say if your looking to make paladin's a tank class....your close to victory... buff on the class is bad...lvl 10 buff passive is the best thing it has....the lvl 20 defense needs to be increased by 75% and then 10% per lvl for an effective defensive tank.. aoe heal skill for party is a must and mana needs to be increased per level by 10-20% for a good paladin.....and potions suck ...sorry but they do...no nice way to say it....my paladin i stop'd using at lvl 32 because i was redoing the skill rank.... there's no skill stat reset....so i was remaking...and that was just boring....if a new character gamer who has never played before that day uses both sides...there in trouble later in the game.... happened to me....i have been a role playing gamer for the last 20 years....and i love it...its a break from reality for a long while....cause if reality did not stink...no one would be hear now would they...but anyhow back to subject...this is a great class for this type of game....i hope you will increase the stats on this class.....magic defense and defense.... healing could use a boost also...and mana and the (level 30 buff )did not work at all i saw no improvements even slightly noticeable on that passive skill ......(there's my input)

miaszka

Rank 0
miaszka
PostedDec 22, 2012 3:51 pm
one more think is stat poin... 1 poin from lvl ???? omg guy... items from 1 lvl or gems from noob lvls gives more than max lvl from stats how much it be ? 40 ? 50-60 poin on max lvl ? when we have 400 str... it will be nothink diffetenr from 400 and 450 from max lvl just to max one stat... also no stat for increas def and mag def... so we need at least to more options for stats like we have str/dex/con/Mp.... and need ADD DEF/Mag Def for beter tankers....

like i post in my first post i say Gm making some class ubgrades like i understand.. Admins yes ? i see on stats skill (1)(2)(3) so Best point of chars trees will be:

Paladyn: (1 prof)

Pal heal (2 prof)
Pal Tank/DPS (2 prof)

Pal Heal: (2 prof)

Single heal (3 prof) (good for pve) some instant heal support for party low dps
Aoe heal (3 prof) Aoe heal (good for pvp) aoe healls, aoe remove debuffs, and aoe debuf

Pal Tank/DPS: (2 prof)
Tank (3 prof) Tank with strong defs.agros and some buffs. maby one heal or two
DPS (3 prof) Pal DPS with some intresting heal skills for survivality

bailey12121212

Rank 0
PostedDec 22, 2012 8:39 pm

paladin feed back

where i found the paladin the most enjoyable the actual stun was not that good or the getting the monsters attention to stop them from kill ur party members the matter fact that they dident have that meny AOE was a good thing coze they would just be to over powerd and would need amny body eles or any other class with them plus there for healing and staying alive so that he can take the hit for the team.
P.s. sorry for some off the spellings.

accobra308

Rank 0
accobra308
PostedDec 24, 2012 4:03 am

mobs

game
i think the mobs respawn way to fast that would help for ppl that die fast like in the temple
and how many mobs can you get at 1 time most mmos are maxs 3-4 mobs at a time i dont think dk has a limit on the mobs that would help as well but beside that the game rocks good work DEVS/GMS