ShodowStalkerz

Rank 0
PostedDec 22, 2012 5:12 am

loading problems

yesterday everything was just fine and today when i load the game or it doesnt load or it loads halfway then stops and when i get in then after a while when i load to a different area it stops loading again

what i saw was that it stops downloading data from the server to my pc i hope this will be fixed soon

i solved my problem just minimize the browser and then pop it back up

so if any1 has the same problem try that first Smile
Advertisement

shaneration

Rank 1
shaneration
PostedDec 22, 2012 9:12 am

Re: loading problems

ShodowStalkerz wrote:
yesterday everything was just fine and today when i load the game or it doesnt load or it loads halfway then stops and when i get in then after a while when i load to a different area it stops loading again

what i saw was that it stops downloading data from the server to my pc i hope this will be fixed soon

i solved my problem just minimize the browser and then pop it back up

so if any1 has the same problem try that first Smile  

please use the following as a checklist to make sure the problem is not on your end
it might help to try using a different browser in case that's where the problem lies
if u need help with any of the following don't fret to ask.

restart computer
delete browser history
remove cache
restart internet services

in some severe cases a re-install of the browser may fix any problems (i have had to so this myself before when using google chrome)

if u are using google chrome do be advised it has its own flash player built in and may be conflicting with the one on your computer as they would both run the same thing simultaneously. so disable one of those if u use google chrome just ask me for info on that

any further problems dont fret to send a ticket or contact me.

astralkid0114

Rank 1
astralkid0114
PostedDec 23, 2012 8:23 pm
I have a weird loading issue, where my main on s1, the loading screen gets to the last screen, 95% then stops.. s2/3/4 works fine.. just s1 issue.. so not sure what it could be.. ive refreshed all my options on this end, but i'm totally clueless as to what end this is since i can get on s2-4, just not s1 Sad(((