stphmax2

Rank 0
PostedDec 19, 2012 2:45 am

Switching from pointman?

My computer settings won't let me switch players? help?
I am new, I tried out the tutorial, one of my tasks was to switch from the pointman to the sniper guy. It said to click on F1. Or F2, either one of them i cant remember. but when I click on those it just does the other command those keys perform. My F1 key does something with my screen resolution, the F2 key turns on and off wifi, the F3 checks battery etc. How can I make the keys work with the game?! Any help back would be much appreciated. (:
Advertisement

DuKlaotz

Rank 0
PostedDec 20, 2012 1:37 pm
I'm guessing you are using a laptop, yes? If so I'm pretty sure there's a button in your keyboard called FN or something like that D:. You just gotta press FN + F1 or F2 or F3 and it should switch your characters:P Hope it works.

nFearxD

Rank 2
nFearxD
PostedDec 23, 2012 4:21 pm
DuKlaotz wrote:
I'm guessing you are using a laptop, yes? If so I'm pretty sure there's a button in your keyboard called FN or something like that D:. You just gotta press FN + F1 or F2 or F3 and it should switch your characters:P Hope it works.  

this. And if you go in your bios you can set is so F1 is regular F1, and fn + F1 is the action key, this also goes for the other f keys

austainjake

Rank 0
PostedJan 28, 2013 4:39 pm
Do alt+f1 or alt+f2 or alt+f3.