GMtk421

GameMaster: USA
GMtk421
PostedDec 22, 2012 1:51 pm   Last edited by GMtk421 on Jan 01, 2013 2:44 pm. Edited 2 times in total

[Paid Out] GM Weekly 12/22-31

eat...ALL THE THINGS

Submit a cool holiday food picture with your character and you will receive: Red Dragon Coin x1, 2xEXP Token x 2  

FILL OUT THIS FORM with all required information!

[GM]TK421 is stuffing his face with holiday food. Create a picture of your avatar eating your favorite holiday food! Feel free to post the picture in the thread as well as submitting so we can all see what awesome food we are enjoying

Follow the simple steps!

1. Take a screen shot of your character.
  2. Create a picture of your character enjoying your favorite holiday food.
  3. Fill out the FORM with all required information including the link from an image hosting site such as imgur or photobucket!

MUST BE COMPLETED BEFORE: 3pm PDT 12/31/12  

• No exceptions for participation outside of the 7 day time frame will be given. Sorry!
  • PAY CAREFUL ATTENTION. The requirements for the task will change on a regular basis.
  • If we need you to fill out a form or post a screenshot, you may be disqualified for not following our rules!
  • You may not recycle screenshots.
  • You may only participate in each Weekly Task ONCE (which means only on ONE server!)
  • You may not use multiple accounts to participate.
  • Must provide your entry before the deadline specified.
  • No cheating or plagiarism allowed.
  • All content must be PG-13.
  • Please allow a minimum of 4-7 business days for payout of your prize.

Advertisement

wigeria

Rank 3
wigeria
PostedDec 22, 2012 8:54 pm

Hiya :D

Well in case i put my username wrong, its wigeria (i am not sure about the capital W but its with a cap W in the submission) AND ------->

chibineijie

Rank 0
chibineijie
PostedDec 23, 2012 6:42 am

chibi cake!
chibi loves cake!

Server : 3
IGN : chibineijie

I, who stand in the full light of the heavens, command thee who opens the gates of hell! Come forth divine lightning! This ends now! Indignation!

GMAcademy

GameMaster: USA
GMAcademy
PostedDec 23, 2012 3:28 pm
please remember that only the submitted entry within the form counts towards the reward Smile

Have fun!