HoneyStar0515

Rank 0
HoneyStar0515
PostedDec 23, 2012 10:03 am

Character hair, height, face etc.

This may sound silly, but I've been away from Shaiya for a couple years and have been a bit out of the loop with the new episodes.

Can you still edit the height, hair, and face when you make a character?

I just made a new one and it didn't give me options to change those. Is this the new way of doing it? And if so, is this on both Shaiya and Shaiya Phoenix?
Advertisement

Healer_11

Rank 4
Healer_11
PostedDec 23, 2012 11:37 am
I think this has something to do with the recent change of the character screen. I made a new toon yesterday and I was pissed off when I noticed it didn't let me change my character's features, too. Knowing AGE/Nexon, it's probably some bug that will be fixed Soon™

Frozenfever

Rank 0
PostedDec 23, 2012 3:08 pm
Healer_11 wrote:
I think this has something to do with the recent change of the character screen. I made a new toon yesterday and I was pissed off when I noticed it didn't let me change my character's features, too. Knowing AGE/Nexon, it's probably some bug that will be fixed Soon™  

Mhm bug 'fixed' with Ap Change Scroll only 499ap Wink

Anything else AGE can ask the devs to take out of game that was once free so we're forced to buy ap? ... Don't make me compile that list, I'd rather do something constructive with my time than type a 3 page long post... Mad