xSerenitas

Rank 2
xSerenitas
PostedDec 17, 2012 1:19 pm
I've played a lot of MMOs with small playerbases, and I can say that game communities which are smaller tend to be more friendly and close-knit than games that have larger communities.

(Or, at least they were in my personal experiences, anyways. :p)

LO relies heavily on community interaction, so we'll have to see how this goes. I hope LO is overly successful myself, but if LO's community is perceived in a negative way it could deter new players from giving the game a try.

I know that not every person in the game will be friendly, but yeah. Don't want people badmouthing us. :c
Advertisement

Eiramegacy

Rank 0
Eiramegacy
PostedDec 19, 2012 9:29 pm
In terms of community, I just really hope that the game has a similar community to DoMO. Of all the games I've played, DoMO had the best community.

It's not the amount of players, its attracting the right kind of people to play.

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedDec 19, 2012 10:12 pm
Right now the LO forum community isn't amazing just yet.
However the guilds really make up this community and are absolutely amazing.
If the entire community was based off just the guilds we have here and the interaction between guilds, then we'll be having an awesome fun time.
I'm sure the rest of the forum community along with the tons more LO players from all over will join in to make an awesome community Very Happy

ThesirKyle

Rank 0
ThesirKyle
PostedDec 23, 2012 12:32 pm
qawsar wrote:
Right now the LO forum community isn't amazing just yet.
However the guilds really make up this community and are absolutely amazing.
If the entire community was based off just the guilds we have here and the interaction between guilds, then we'll be having an awesome fun time.
I'm sure the rest of the forum community along with the tons more LO players from all over will join in to make an awesome community Very Happy  

Yes even tough I myself haven't joined a guild, I think the idea is great, to already start forming guilds even tough the game isn't launched yet, I hope it works out for the guilds when the game is launched.