Takiko21

Rank 0
Takiko21
PostedDec 21, 2012 7:56 pm

Temporarily Unnable to connect

kicked from the server... Please heeeeeeeeeelp T_T
This is really frustrating!!!! Evil or Very Mad Just when I thought I could be back on the game, I'm having the same problem back when I decided to uninstall and reinstall EE. Crying or Very sad I am able to connect to the game (It lets me patch, choose server and character, and then log in to the game) but after 1-2minutes I receive this message "Temporarily Unable to Connect." So far I've tried all the suggested solutions here in the forum. I have done the following:

1. set Launcher.exe to compatibility mode to Windows XP Server Pack 3
  2. Allowed Launcher.exe and _Launcher.exe from Windows Firewall, turned off windows defender and even turned off my USBScan. Plus the fact that I do not have Norton.
  3. I've also tried turning off my UI Cache off
  4. I've tried cleaning my temporary files
  5. I've changed my IP Address by using cmd, typing "ipconfig/release" and "ipconfig/renew." I've also turned my modem off for 8 hours just to make sure it changes.
  6. I've also changed launchermod.ini's OPT_CONNECT TIMEOUT hoping it could help
  7. I've turned on DEP for all programs EXCEPT those I select, Launcher.exe and _Launcher.exe and then restarted the computer

So finally here's my msinfo32:

OS Name Microsoft Windows 7 Starter
Version 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601
Other OS Description Not Available
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Name JOANNAMARIE-PC
System Manufacturer TOSHIBA
System Model Satellite L510
System Type X86-based PC
Processor Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU T4500 @ 2.30GHz, 2300 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 2 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date INSYDE 1.50, 12/15/2009
SMBIOS Version 2.4
Windows Directory C:\Windows
System Directory C:\Windows\system32
Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume1
Locale Philippines
Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "6.1.7601.17514"
User Name (deleted)
Time Zone China Standard Time
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 3.00 GB
Total Physical Memory 2.00 GB
Available Physical Memory 914 MB
Total Virtual Memory 4.00 GB
Available Virtual Memory 2.76 GB
Page File Space 2.00 GB
Page File C:\pagefile.sys

and then my tracert:

Please heeeeeeeeeeeelp Crying or Very sad I am still having this temporarily unable to connect to server.
Advertisement

kasiarek7

Rank 0
kasiarek7
PostedDec 23, 2012 10:18 am
Pff, ya know, you can find on technical issues a lot of these topics... "Temporarily unnable to connect", "Cannot connect to the server."
And what i want to say, that i haven't found nobody who had solved this issue yet Smile
I tryed everything by myself, even modem restart. Anything worked. What you can do is to wait, quit game... Or keep grinding. Yes, i found that when you are fighting hardly ever kickes you out. But it gets really icky when you have to go to guild town or... Other town ;d When you are just standing or running from place to place doing quests the game is keep kicking you out.