DerekJ_38201

Rank 0
DerekJ_38201
PostedDec 13, 2012 4:30 pm
Fantastic update....Great for Money spenders....Kick in the backside for those who enjoy those real f2p games....opps do they exist???

Well this update along with the impossibility of EU players to get rank means this game truely does stop at lvl45.

Hope the loss of the EU community doesn't kill of the server..will be a shame to others who do pay and live in non-eu countries

Advertisement

WhiteKitsune55

Rank 0
PostedDec 13, 2012 6:42 pm
DerekJ_38201 wrote:
Fantastic update....Great for Money spenders....Kick in the backside for those who enjoy those real f2p games....opps do they exist???

Well this update along with the impossibility of EU players to get rank means this game truely does stop at lvl45.

Hope the loss of the EU community doesn't kill of the server..will be a shame to others who do pay and live in non-eu countries  

it won't be the loss of EU that kills the game, it will be the favoritism towards cashers that will kill it.

Jhofree

Rank 0
Jhofree
PostedDec 13, 2012 7:04 pm

European players!

New server on r2games
DerekJ_38201 wrote:

Hello,

I just want to inform you that R2games HAS a Europian server, so if a lot of people are really bug because Aeria does not have one! they can always go to r2games.com and go to Wartune and make a new character or account in the server S88, I believe called Broadborugh Castle, that JUST OPENED about 3 days ago.

So here it is for the probably many people who don't know that the actual game, WARTUNE comes mainly from R2games who already has like 6 to 8 servers online, for every time zone.

~Sithlord~

Piirita

Rank 0
Piirita
PostedDec 20, 2012 11:18 am
Good morning friends. I'm from Brazil and the game server Wartunes there. Could you help me to clarify a doubt? This update is already in game items labyrinth level 60?

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
PostedDec 20, 2012 4:47 pm
Yes this update has happened

sharc0401

Rank 0
sharc0401
PostedDec 22, 2012 10:57 am
GMZeal wrote:
5.Level 60+ Dungeons and Equipments
Level 60+ dungeons have been discovered in Balenor and are open for players to explore! Not only will players be battling their way through intense new locales, but stunning new equipment can now be found to aid higher level players in the quest for honor and glory. Because this equipment is so strong, the amount of Daily Dungeon attempts has been lessened from 5 to 3.

tej5jtk

Rank 0
tej5jtk
PostedDec 22, 2012 1:49 pm
someone pls guide me to get balens

Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
PostedDec 22, 2012 6:57 pm
tej5jtk wrote:

Free Offers - Purchase AP

After you have earned AP you can convert it in game to Balens using the Recharge button at the bottom.

mudgee011

Rank 0
PostedDec 22, 2012 9:10 pm
Saveric wrote:
tej5jtk wrote:

After you have earned AP you can convert it in game to Balens using the Recharge button at the bottom.  

Earned? Lol?

Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
PostedDec 22, 2012 9:23 pm
mudgee011 wrote:
Saveric wrote:
tej5jtk wrote:

Earned? Lol?  

If you're doing the Free Offers it's earning it.