deathdoggy102

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
PostedNov 22, 2012 7:07 pm

SS vs TEMP

Who would usually win?
So apparently a SS was annoyed that I was spam healing because she kept on running back and using evade. While I had a sleep hammer and was healing myself trying to kill her. Then she started begging to make me stop healing when she has the advantage over me to kill me long range and if used correctly you can easily kill me. I already let her kill me without doing anything and she shut up for a little. I do not know what the problem with people's ego but seriously stop being such a whiner and just play the dam game. I know for a fact that my TEMP is not OP and is easy to kill if you figure the talents and weapon out to do it. Don't be such a whiner because you cannot figure out how to kill a temp that knows how to spam heal and knows how to keep himself alive from getting killed. I am not a pvper and I DO NOT have a pvp set to get anti stun and all that crap. Now after I got that off my chest. Who would usually win on 1v1 with TEMP vs SS?

Server: PONCHEE, Character: Silver102 (Level: 7x), Silver104 (Level: 6x), Silver106 (Level: 4x), XxSilver102 (Level 5x) and Silver105 (Level: 4x)
Advertisement

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
Eating all your cookies in NSW, Australia
PostedNov 22, 2012 10:56 pm
temp with 60 relic and pvp set and right talents - 100% of the time. even when they have mongoose on if relic procs then you can hit through though i do recommend when mongoose does drop and you know you cant kill them in 1 rush then use terra ripple before they weasel. its not that hard to kill an ss from waht ive seen just spam cure while they have mongoose up then rush them switch to 60 2h and hope for lucky procs

stormcanuck19

Rank 2
stormcanuck19
PostedNov 22, 2012 11:06 pm
TheDiseased2 wrote:
temp with 60 relic and pvp set and right talents - 100% of the time. even when they have mongoose on if relic procs then you can hit through though i do recommend when mongoose does drop and you know you cant kill them in 1 rush then use terra ripple before they weasel. its not that hard to kill an ss from waht ive seen just spam cure while they have mongoose up then rush them switch to 60 2h and hope for lucky procs  

I disagree. I never lose to a temp one on one nor can they kill me. That 100% hit rate relic is something to watch out for alright... but what's the point if they can't come close at all? Slap on dual drain, spam shower, heck for the fun of it I use 50 sword + drain + shower... and they can't do anything at all, they can't even come close even when sleep triggers.

Now if this was a duel, and the temp is smart, the temp can win... just because of the cure/heal spam right when timer expires, by then the temp should have done enough damage with holy light grenade to squeeze out a win.

<center>

| Alice/Bodor/Ponchee | Crimsonited | PhoenixAero: 8X SharpShooter | CrimsonTalon: DarkStalker |
</center>

stormcanuck19

Rank 2
stormcanuck19
PostedNov 22, 2012 11:43 pm
Sorry double post, edit seems to be screwy with me atm.

If this is arena, then SS shouldn't even bother going 1 on 1 with temp because:

A) it's gonna last way too long, if both are skilled players most likely it won't end and then the SS is just stuck combat locked. Both players just wasted a good chunk of time when they should have been doing something more productive.

B) SS won't deal high damage until PD + SB are down, the only way to prevent that is in 80 due to mana drain.

C) SS should just stick to capturing crystals and influence the game, why would it waste it's time on a templar.

Basically 1 on 1 be it arena / duel / skfc. Be prepared it's gonna take really long if both players know what they're doing. It's just going to be a really long cycle of sleeps, debuffs and a lot of running. SS shouldn't even engage the temp 1 on 1 ever, unless it's a squishy one.

<center>

| Alice/Bodor/Ponchee | Crimsonited | PhoenixAero: 8X SharpShooter | CrimsonTalon: DarkStalker |
</center>

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
Eating all your cookies in NSW, Australia
PostedNov 23, 2012 12:44 am
stormcanuck19 wrote:
Sorry double post, edit seems to be screwy with me atm.

If this is arena, then SS shouldn't even bother going 1 on 1 with temp because:

A) it's gonna last way too long, if both are skilled players most likely it won't end and then the SS is just stuck combat locked. Both players just wasted a good chunk of time when they should have been doing something more productive.

B) SS won't deal high damage until PD + SB are down, the only way to prevent that is in 80 due to mana drain.

C) SS should just stick to capturing crystals and influence the game, why would it waste it's time on a templar.

Basically 1 on 1 be it arena / duel / skfc. Be prepared it's gonna take really long if both players know what they're doing. It's just going to be a really long cycle of sleeps, debuffs and a lot of running. SS shouldn't even engage the temp 1 on 1 ever, unless it's a squishy one.  

this ^^ lol you will be able to tell very very quickly whether or not you can kill a temp as an ss. if you still hit less than 50 with gun proc your most likely gonna die if you can hit 200+ with gun proc the temp is quishy and do you best to get a window between their buffs

wuxia515

Rank 0
PostedDec 22, 2012 5:51 pm
i am a temp, and most often get mvp and kill 10-20 player in HF. i does it in different way. pm me if u want to know

Posted By Aeria Mobile