lol guess we own him with only 1 hand  

you guys have over-confedence .  

i 1v1 u anytime u want, i play saturday, feel free to p.m me

xNuclear, King of auz, Master of TeamDanger

Sanku16

Rank 3
Sanku16
PostedDec 18, 2012 12:55 pm
wow you guys feeling hard bashing on this little kid having fun?

what if he was a noob? I remember when y'all were noobs too (reflex,bandito,nuclear) and when people in forums flamed you and bashed on you. I remember when I used to flame too that's why I don't flame anyone unless they deserved it.

cmon reflexes, a lot of people in this game and forums built some respect for you already so quit disappointing them.

You too banditos and nuc, act like a true old schoolers, flaming those new little kids is overrated now. I know you guys won't listen to me but just remember back in the days when you were noob too and what you had to go thru to prove yourself.

se3xy, you need to change your actions in forums and game if you don't like when people flame you. Lucky you not getting flamed as much yet but you will make them do it.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

ajbatistaa_

Rank 2
PostedDec 18, 2012 1:06 pm
Sanku16 wrote:

what if he was a noob? I remember when y'all were noobs too (reflex,bandito,nuclear) and when people in forums flamed you and bashed on you. I remember when I used to flame too that's why I don't flame anyone unless they deserved it.

cmon reflexes, a lot of people in this game and forums built some respect for you already so quit disappointing them.

You too banditos and nuc, act like a true old schoolers, flaming those new little kids is overrated now. I know you guys won't listen to me but just remember back in the days when you were noob too and what you had to go thru to prove yourself.

se3xy, you need to change your actions in forums and game if you don't like when people flame you. Lucky you not getting flamed as much yet but you will make them do it.  

since when ur the ombudsman

xNuclear, King of auz, Master of TeamDanger

s3xyboy1

Rank 3
s3xyboy1
PostedDec 18, 2012 1:22 pm
Sanku16 wrote:

well i am not a little kid >.<
and i dont know things i do bad to get flamed like this ,
i play since 2010-2011

minime:3

DeZey

Rank 2
DeZey
PostedDec 18, 2012 1:46 pm
Sanku16 wrote:

We all started as bad players, but we all atleast tried to become better, and we succeeded. But this guy doesnt even try, he is acting like he is something, while he ruins the game for others (abusing HKE in snipe mode and brag about it, using SE+3tat+dash against non-armors etc.). He just needs to have some respect for others. His attitude is wrong, you simply cant deny that.

Crowmagnon23

Rank 3
Crowmagnon23
PostedDec 18, 2012 2:03 pm
While were on the topic of 1v1 if you guys want to do something this coming weekend as far as old school matches are concerned I might be able to oblige. Depends on whether I can get by desktop and crap setup again. Had to move stuff around.

But I would certainly be up for it.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/wolfteamlegacy Offical wolfteam legacy group^

PhenomonX

Rank 0
PhenomonX
PostedDec 18, 2012 2:06 pm
Sanku16 wrote:

Agreed with this. I can admit that I was darn **** noob when I started but I improved by the time slowly. Though I do not play this junk anymore I don't really care what do others think of s3xy, at all.

I can't take it though how the old players have turned past these years. Even I did change aggresively but now it's past for me.

Take it easy atleast...

ImpalementOne

Rank 3
ImpalementOne
PostedDec 21, 2012 9:42 pm
if you want to get good at the game, just make new account you dont care about and practice on it alot until you can aim straight, not that hard

I'm forever grateful that you taught me the art of drawing butts Master Aznteck, and thanks to Katovas for the beautiful signature

s3xyboy1

Rank 3
s3xyboy1
PostedDec 22, 2012 3:59 am
DeZey wrote:
Sanku16 wrote:

We all started as bad players, but we all atleast tried to become better, and we succeeded. But this guy doesnt even try, he is acting like he is something, while he ruins the game for others (abusing HKE in snipe mode and brag about it, using SE+3tat+dash against non-armors etc.). He just needs to have some respect for others. His attitude is wrong, you simply cant deny that.  

well i never had 3 dragon tattos at the same time with SE ...
well i use hke cuz i got it for 7 days from a weapon box , i just sprayed on that game i usually use it on icehold with scope VS humans and spray mode vs wolvs ,,,
and be thankfull i stopped wolfing .

minime:3