Emyst

Rank 1
Emyst
PostedDec 18, 2012 5:07 pm
just to get back to the point of this thread - you can vote here : http://event.mmosite.com/gameprize/index.php?action=gamelist&id=25

Advertisement

xSerenitas

Rank 2
xSerenitas
PostedDec 18, 2012 7:18 pm
Hopefully we can get Lime into the top 5. :3

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedDec 21, 2012 8:41 pm
qawsar wrote:
Darkill_17 wrote:
I cant vote to this one, i am almost for one year to play this and for now nothing.
Sorry everyone but i cant vote.
Vote for Scarlet Blade instead of Lime Odyssey.  

It's okay if you've given up and can't vote, but go advertise SB on the SB forums please.  

...or you can just vote for both poopy head. 8D (like me)

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedDec 21, 2012 8:49 pm
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
qawsar wrote:
Darkill_17 wrote:
I cant vote to this one, i am almost for one year to play this and for now nothing.
Sorry everyone but i cant vote.
Vote for Scarlet Blade instead of Lime Odyssey.  

It's okay if you've given up and can't vote, but go advertise SB on the SB forums please.  

...or you can just vote for both poopy head. 8D (like me)  

That works too, but it would be nice to advertise SB on the SB forums instead of saying that he's given up on LO and that his vote goes to another game on the LO forums.
Although I believe that's no longer the case with him xD

Dannydenny

Rank 0
PostedDec 22, 2012 2:08 am

seriously , stop posting useless threads!!!
are u guys bored or what? it's already been the most anticipating mmo for more than a year.

Me checking this forum once every month just to find some new updates on the game...Instead i find these idiotic threads of players which offer 0,0% of information, threads that basically say nothing or new threads that have the same topic as old topics a few months ago (whats the difference with necro'ing old topics? none).

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedDec 22, 2012 3:09 am

seriously , stop posting useless threads!!!
Dannydenny wrote:
are u guys bored or what? it's already been the most anticipating mmo for more than a year.

Me checking this forum once every month just to find some new updates on the game...Instead i find these idiotic threads of players which offer 0,0% of information, threads that basically say nothing or new threads that have the same topic as old topics a few months ago (whats the difference with necro'ing old topics? none).  

Check the LO Foreign News thread, or http://www.lime-paradise.info
In fact we'll have a vid up of all the new stuff