AminalEd

Rank 0
PostedDec 21, 2012 10:15 pm

Your alpaca box 5 times in a row

if that isn't bad enough 3 times I've tried to do the Santa and just like the monster attack your bloody servers crash me out! It is your Alpaca Box that has shown up every time and I got these on a fresh boot ! Thanks a lot 4 nothing I'm getting so sick of you "perfect it isn't on otr side" servers crashing me out ! Oh I'm sorry as you said before it isn't your servers and not your fault" BULL!
Advertisement

Jueldia

Rank 0
Jueldia
PostedDec 21, 2012 11:37 pm
Did you ever think that because there are a ton of people trying to kill Santa at once... that your computer's processor/RAM crashed you out? The Alpaca box shows up on every crash, whether it's server-side or consumer-side.

I watched my CPU/RAM usage as I tried to kill Santa recently... there were so many people there that I lagged terribly even with 16gigs of RAM. And what do you know, the more lag I got, the higher my CPU percentage consumed. I used to crash out all the time in Aven channel 1 because of the amount of people setting up shop there that it lagged me out. But after I upgraded my RAM, I just lag a little instead of crashing out.

That's probably what's happening to you.