Arcturan

Rank 0
PostedDec 17, 2012 3:50 pm

What the Hard are you using that captcha for?

The amount of times I log into my account in a day this is ridiculous. It just took me FIFTEEN MINUTES to get into Wartune because that stupid Captcha DOES NOT WORK. GET RID OF IT, you lot are determined to ruin a good game!!!
Advertisement

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedDec 18, 2012 10:05 pm

Re: What the **** are you using that captcha for?

Arcturan wrote:
The amount of times I log into my account in a day this is ridiculous. It just took me FIFTEEN MINUTES to get into Wartune because that stupid Captcha DOES NOT WORK. GET RID OF IT, you lot are determined to ruin a good game!!!  

That language is not welcome here, and here.

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1789309

decadencefool

Rank 0
PostedDec 19, 2012 9:08 am
Missed WB due to some browser problems and captcha isnt helping lol

Arcturan

Rank 0
PostedDec 19, 2012 9:29 am
For your information sdsdssdsds I did not use the 'F' word, it begins with 'H' and ends in 'K' but for some reason the censor picked it up...lol

skaix

Rank 1
PostedDec 19, 2012 9:46 am
Arcturan wrote:
For your information sdsdssdsds I did not use the 'F' word, it begins with 'H' and ends in 'K' but for some reason the censor picked it up...lol  

I wanted to ask "what language?" since everything was **** out. Funny how people make assumptions. xD
I haven't had the CAPTCHA prompt when logging in, are you prompted for that everytime?

GodofAcid

Rank 1
GodofAcid
PostedDec 21, 2012 3:06 am
Can't stand those things either, half the time they're so blurry you can't figure out what they say anyway.

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
PostedDec 21, 2012 4:31 am
From experience the captcha only happens when you have initially used a wrong password (and this is to ensure that a bot is not spamming passwords to hack your account - i.e. it is for your own safety and protection) or if the browser is experiencing technical difficulties (in which case there is a bigger problem causing the captcha to appear and usually the GMs are aware of this and work to get the browser up and running smoothly as soon as possible for everyone). Either way, please be patient. If you can't read the captcha letters you can always refresh them.