GMtk421

GameMaster: USA
GMtk421
PostedDec 19, 2012 1:54 pm

[NEW 12/19] Game Sage Application and Feedback Thread

GS Apps/Feedback Information Here!
This thread is part of the GameSage Application process. GameSage is a very public position. We are making this part of the application public, because it is best to know how the community will feel about new applicants BEFORE they are accepted.

An Ideal Game Sage candidate for the Aeria Browser team is one that is active in the forums and plays 2 or more browser games. Aeria Browser Game Sages are most valued when they are very knowledgeable on one or more browser games. Ideal candidates are friendly, knowledgeable, helpful and non-judgmental. We're looking for fun, friendly volunteers.

If you have constructive feedback to give on an applicant please reply to this thread with your input. Please remember to keep feedback respectful, constructive, and polite at all times. Feedback should not contain personal criticisms  

To apply for the Aeria Browser Game Sage program please follow the steps below

If you have previously submitted a game sage application you will need to fill out this new form

Step 1: Submit a Ticket
  • Go to the Game Support page
  • Select Other as the Subcategory
  • Select the Game you would like to apply for
  • As the Subject please put Game Sage Application
  • As the Message simply state that you are applying to be a Game Sage
  • After you submit the ticket, write down the ticket number as you will need it in step 2

Step 2: Fill out the Game Sage Application
  • Go to this Game Sage Application and fill out all information
  • You MUST include your ticket number from Step 1 as this is how we will update you on the status of your application. If you do not include a ticket number you will not be considered for the program.

Step 3: Post a Reply to this Forum Post
  • In this thread click the New Reply button and include the following information:
    1. Confirm that you have completed steps 1 and 2
    2. List your in-game name and server for each AeriaNow game that you play
    3. Provide a short description of what you think a good Game Sage does
  • Once you submit your reply, you're all done!  

• Thank you for your interest in the Aeria Browser Game Sage program! Once you have completed all steps please allow up to 2 weeks to receive a decision on your application. If you have any questions regarding your application please reply to the ticket you submitted in step 2.
    Advertisement

coduxs

Rank 5
    coduxs
    PostedDec 20, 2012 2:55 am
    Good Luck to all Browser GameSage Applicants. I hope that you give your best efforts! Smile

sanjayvishal

Rank 3
    sanjayvishal
    PostedDec 20, 2012 10:41 am
    Good luck! i hope the best gets chosen, fingers crossed
    -exGameSage

ZetsumeiAmai

Rank 0
    PostedDec 20, 2012 12:47 pm

Game sage Application

1.) Steps 1 and 2 for GS application are finished
    2.) Game Golden Age, Server Apocalypse, Sire name Sinister
    3.) Game Sages might be hard to come by, many go through a lot from players constantly asking questions and some players even trash talk to GSs. Im not the type of person to tolerate such things, I WILL state my thoughts right back which might get me in trouble through the long run. I like to help new players as i was helped when i began to play Golden Age. A game Sage should do just that.

KenderTDS

Rank 1
    PostedDec 20, 2012 4:04 pm
    1. Completed
    2. Golden Age - Titans - Kender Apoc - KenderTDS
    3. The GS is the first level of support for customers and they need to be able to communicate effectively. As a GS your going to deal with angry and irate customers and you have to be able to handle those situations without taking it personally. A good GS will help provide support to players (new / old) along with forwarding customer feedback to the GM's and PM.

wktmarine

GameSage: Aeria Browser
    wktmarine
    PostedDec 31, 2012 4:06 pm
    Steps 1 and 2 complete
    DemiGod - Apocalypse - GoldenAge
    Demon - Titans - GoldenAge
    DemiGod- S3 - Crystal Saga

GMs cant be ingame 24/7 so that is where GSs come in and help by answering questions, helping players new and old when they need help and help enforce ToS by informing and reporting players that violate them.

yaseenmalik

Rank 4
    yaseenmalik
    PostedJan 02, 2013 12:36 pm
    First of all I wish everyone all the best for the GS applications. I am sure you all will do just fine. I personally have gotten a lot of help from KenderTDS as he has guided me and thought me a lot as I am a fairly new player. He is always respectful even though my questions maybe quite noop sometimes. ;P He has shared a lot of his experienced and has a great knowledge about Golden Age and is a well respected member of our Golden Age community.

DOUGSTER69

Rank 0
    DOUGSTER69
    PostedJan 02, 2013 5:35 pm

GS

I think that DemiGod would make a very good GS. he is very knowlegeable about goldage and i think he would do a great job.

Mystlynn

Rank 0
    PostedJan 02, 2013 6:16 pm

New GS FeedBack

DemiGod
    My opinion of Demi is he is approachable and willing to do what he can to make the game fun for people. He also is very informed about the mechanics of the Game and is more than willing to assist individuals with the various issues that may occur in any on line game if it is within his abilities =). If he finds that he is unable to help some one resolve the issue he will take the time to find the answers needed or Direct them to those that may have the answer.
    Tansy

Neritti

GameSage: Aeria Browser
    Neritti
    PostedJan 04, 2013 3:20 pm
    Yep, Demi would be a solid choice. He has played the game for ages on more than just one server and is never in short supply of helpful advice to give. Smile