iBurrito

Rank 0
PostedDec 20, 2012 1:47 pm

Not In English

None of the options or menus are in English characters, but instead, random ones.
So I downloaded Grand Fantasia earlier today and when I opened it, nothing was in English, like this:

I have no idea what to do, but my task (is that what it's called?) bar looks like the image in the lower right corner. Is there any way to fix this? It would be greatly appreciated.
Advertisement

masterwinstonx

Rank 4
masterwinstonx
PostedDec 20, 2012 1:48 pm

Re: Not In English

None of the options or menus are in English characters, but instead, random ones.
iBurrito wrote:
So I downloaded Grand Fantasia earlier today and when I opened it, nothing was in English, like this:

I have no idea what to do, but my task (is that what it's called?) bar looks like the image in the lower right corner. Is there any way to fix this? It would be greatly appreciated.  

Close game. Open up the launcher again. Click the Full Scan Option.
Once it has scanned it should be fixed. If issue persists just reply and let me know.

iBurrito

Rank 0
PostedDec 20, 2012 2:02 pm

masterwinstonx wrote:
iBurrito wrote:

Once it has scanned it should be fixed. If issue persists just reply and let me know.  

How long on average does a full scan take?

masterwinstonx

Rank 4
masterwinstonx
PostedDec 20, 2012 2:11 pm

iBurrito wrote:
masterwinstonx wrote:
iBurrito wrote:

A minute or two? how long is yours taking?

iBurrito

Rank 0
PostedDec 20, 2012 2:17 pm

masterwinstonx wrote:
iBurrito wrote:
masterwinstonx wrote:
iBurrito wrote:

It looks like this, so I'm not sure if it's done or not.

masterwinstonx

Rank 4
masterwinstonx
PostedDec 20, 2012 2:27 pm

iBurrito wrote:
masterwinstonx wrote:
iBurrito wrote:
masterwinstonx wrote:
iBurrito wrote:

both bars will be full when it is done. Maybe you were missing some patches so the full scan looks at all the files and grabs the ones you are missing. So it may take a few minutes then counting on your connection as it patches.

iBurrito

Rank 0
PostedDec 20, 2012 2:47 pm

masterwinstonx wrote:
iBurrito wrote:
masterwinstonx wrote:
iBurrito wrote:
masterwinstonx wrote:
iBurrito wrote:

both bars will be full when it is done. Maybe you were missing some patches so the full scan looks at all the files and grabs the ones you are missing. So it may take a few minutes then counting on your connection as it patches.  

Thank you! It's working now.

masterwinstonx

Rank 4
masterwinstonx
PostedDec 20, 2012 3:18 pm
no worries and have fun playing.