sin98min

Rank 0
sin98min
PostedDec 19, 2012 10:10 am

Forum locked? Results of Holiday Wishlist?

Why? Where?
I'm one of the player in Grand Fantasia but how come i want to check Grand Fantasia's forum but it's locked and i can't see a thing? How can i unlocked it? And i also participate in a contest name Holiday Wishlist and there's written that results will post in forum,Facebook, and also in game, but i seems have no information about it.
Can someone kindly give the address of the results of this activity?
Thanks for helping =)
Advertisement

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedDec 19, 2012 11:10 am
The actual forums aren't locked, otherwise you wouldn't be able to talk here. o.O And as far as the holiday wishlist goes, the entry period has ended. You may now only watch as the participants win their prizes in the Official Events Forum under "General".

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

sIink

Rank 4
sIink
PostedDec 19, 2012 12:02 pm
If you are having trouble understanding how to navigate the forum, please see GSMagichuu's Forum Guide, which explains very nicely. ^.^

The time period for entries to the Holiday Wishlist contest has expired. It was opened on December 4th, and stated that the deadline for all entries was 11:59pm, pst, December 14. As the Event also described, winners are chosen beginning December 15--one per day, through December 25 and announced on the new topic.

Keep an eye on the Official Events page, as new ones are added often!

Happy Holidays!

sin98min

Rank 0
sin98min
PostedDec 19, 2012 9:46 pm
ok thx for the help =D i will look forward all the things and ideas u recommend ^0^