GMtk421

GameMaster: USA
GMtk421
PostedDec 19, 2012 1:45 pm

[NEW 12/19] Game Sage Application and Feedback Thread

GS Apps/Feedback Information Here!
This thread is part of the GameSage Application process. GameSage is a very public position. We are making this part of the application public, because it is best to know how the community will feel about new applicants BEFORE they are accepted.

An Ideal Game Sage candidate for the Aeria Browser team is one that is active in the forums and plays 2 or more browser games. Aeria Browser Game Sages are most valued when they are very knowledgeable on one or more browser games. Ideal candidates are friendly, knowledgeable, helpful and non-judgmental. We're looking for fun, friendly volunteers.

If you have constructive feedback to give on an applicant please reply to this thread with your input. Please remember to keep feedback respectful, constructive, and polite at all times. Feedback should not contain personal criticisms  

To apply for the Aeria Browser Game Sage program please follow the steps below

If you have previously submitted a game sage application you will need to fill out this new form

Step 1: Submit a Ticket
  • Go to the Game Support page
  • Select Other as the Subcategory
  • Select the Game you would like to apply for
  • As the Subject please put Game Sage Application
  • As the Message simply state that you are applying to be a Game Sage
  • After you submit the ticket, write down the ticket number as you will need it in step 2

Step 2: Fill out the Game Sage Application
  • Go to this Game Sage Application and fill out all information
  • You MUST include your ticket number from Step 1 as this is how we will update you on the status of your application. If you do not include a ticket number you will not be considered for the program.

Step 3: Post a Reply to this Forum Post
  • In this thread click the New Reply button and include the following information:
    1. Confirm that you have completed steps 1 and 2
    2. List your in-game name and server for each AeriaNow game that you play
    3. Provide a short description of what you think a good Game Sage does
  • Once you submit your reply, you're all done!  

• Thank you for your interest in the Aeria Browser Game Sage program! Once you have completed all steps please allow up to 2 weeks to receive a decision on your application. If you have any questions regarding your application please reply to the ticket you submitted in step 2.
    Advertisement

lilcyn100

Rank 0
    PostedJan 03, 2013 8:47 pm
    I have completeg steps 1 and 2 of the process. I play call of gods server m2/s6 as Lux server 7 and 8 as angeleyes I also play wartunes as angeleyes and 1100 AD as angeleyes . I think a game sage offers help to those who are struggling with the game as well as offer advice and guides for the game. and if they can not help with a specific situation they point them in the direction of which they can get it.

Mercx753

Rank 0
    PostedJan 04, 2013 6:52 pm

GS

Steps 1 + 2 finished

M2 - precx
    s8 PrX

GS helps ensure chats are clean in language, organize events. help answer questions about the game both in chat and forum. posting guides. being respectful to players.

Bidgeeguy

Rank 0
    PostedJan 20, 2013 4:44 am

Game Sage Application

Game Sage Application
    Steps 1 and 2 of application have been completed.

I have been on Call of Gods since a week or 2 after it went live (after beta testing)
    On server 1 I am known as DeePrest
    On servers 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 my characters name is ColdChisel
    I am still actively playing on s1 but the server 6 character is my main one.

As a Game Sage I can offer a lot of advice to players (especially any newer ones) thanks to the knowledge I have gained as an active player. I have also experinced many of the problems players may come across and have seen the frustrations that many players express in game chat relating to how the game, events, and promotions are managed. My hope is that I may be able to convey some of those very knowledgable thoughts to the game developers but also to provide the feedback, information and solutions to the players to make it a better game for all.

digeon83

Rank 0
    digeon83
    PostedFeb 20, 2013 8:45 pm
    Completed steps 1-2.
    I only play Call of Gods, my main IGN is Gideon.s1 and I have Digeon on s2-6 as well as Gideon on s7-8.

I believe a good gamesage helps players by giving them advice and explaining how different functions of the game work. I also think a GS should be a conduit between the players and GM's in helping to come up with ways to improve the game, and keep the players interested.

Argmorn

Rank 0
    Argmorn
    PostedMar 19, 2013 12:54 am

Game Sage

Game sage app
    Completed Steps 1 and 2

Only active in Call of gods

In game is Argmorn.s2

I believe a game sage is there to provide assistance to gamers and to be a link between GM and management for suggestions, problems etc.

A GS sole purpouse should be to try and make the gaming experience as fun for all players as possible, whether it is through assistance or eliminating possible problems.

<a></a>