Naikage

Rank 0
Naikage
PostedDec 18, 2012 5:47 pm

L28 quest to attack the world boss help (confused)

Ok.. so basically the quest information, as usual, isn't as helpful as it should be.
This quest says to attack "Apostle of energy lust" and to pick up "pride of kings"
I'm assuming pride of kings is an item.
it's the "apostle of energy lust" I don't understand. The map says in ancient forest, there is a red dot, that normally shows when showing you the location of monsters you have to kill and their general location, so again I am assuming the red dot is the location, more or less, of the monster I have to kill. The thing is, google doesn't come up with any answers to "apostle of energy lust", and all I have found in the area is a boss version of the Forest Tigers that are nearby.
Do I have to be in a party for the monster to appear?
What is the monster's actual name, and what am I looking for?
Is this actually the right location?

I'm still rather new to the game, but am a level 31 necromancer, and I've not had a single issue with the game so far. This quest is just confusing the living Hard out of me.
Advertisement

Naikage

Rank 0
Naikage
PostedDec 18, 2012 5:48 pm
Oh, and if I asked this in the wrong place, sorry. First time I have asked for help for any of Aeria's games.

EskimoxKitty

Rank 0
EskimoxKitty
PostedDec 18, 2012 8:33 pm
No you don't have to party for it to appear. It's a world boss and appears once every week.
You can check in your events log -the little thumbs up icon by your mail icon- I think it spawns on Monday 6pm EST. When it does there will be a message in world.

There is some issues with the Pride of Kings drop though. Some people collected it as a drop, I on the other had got it through the boxes you get in the mail for defeating it. In order to get the boxes you only need to hit it once, but if you do decent damage you'll get two boxes.

A lot of people camp it so you'll have to get there early before it's killed.

Hope that clears some questions you have up. \o/