Neritti

Rank 2
Neritti
PostedDec 14, 2012 7:42 pm
Santa and a ton of items we've already gotten for free just don't seem worth it imo. As an example: $30 to get a CHANCE for Santa, you *still* have to feed him FP. That $30 and the friendship items imo better spent on waiting for the next promo that offers pearls for rewards and using those towards an Ashley or something. Or, even feed Eve, cuz in comparison even to Eve, Santa is just a fashion accessory lol. He's a sparkly bangle but doesn't serve much functionality for folks looking to hold larger troop stacks. Wink

So far promos have been excellent and i'm looking forward to the next one. However for me, these epics just don't seem worth it. I"m better off waiting for another exch event that offers FP items etc and getting a stronger Epic. Smile
Advertisement

KenderTDS

Rank 1
PostedDec 14, 2012 8:39 pm
Neritti wrote:
Santa and a ton of items we've already gotten for free just don't seem worth it imo. As an example: $30 to get a CHANCE for Santa, you *still* have to feed him FP. That $30 and the friendship items imo better spent on waiting for the next promo that offers pearls for rewards and using those towards an Ashley or something. Or, even feed Eve, cuz in comparison even to Eve, Santa is just a fashion accessory lol. He's a sparkly bangle but doesn't serve much functionality for folks looking to hold larger troop stacks. Wink

So far promos have been excellent and i'm looking forward to the next one. However for me, these epics just don't seem worth it. I"m better off waiting for another exch event that offers FP items etc and getting a stronger Epic. Smile  

Both Epics in this promo are Approvals not Tokens.

Memphis

Aeria: Product Manager
Memphis
PostedDec 14, 2012 10:10 pm
Neritti wrote:

Yeah, Santa is a approval, not a acquaintance.

rodenburg32

Rank 0
PostedDec 15, 2012 3:08 am
just when i ran out of AP you are getting us approvals. hehe. poor me! well, just wanna say thanks to Memphis. another great event. and looking forward to the next one. hope to spend some gold on wheels ingame somehow. would it be possible to put approvalwheels ingame again? then i can spend gold on em. Very Happy

thanks and keep up the good work

Rodenburg

GMAcademy

GameMaster: USA
GMAcademy
PostedDec 17, 2012 5:59 pm
Winners

Approval
Titans: Bob_D
Apocalypse: jeff_turnbull

Acquaintance
Titans: _Mighty_, Fearless379, MIQUA1, last_z, Vikingchief