Author Message

yennadesu4

Rank 0
yennadesu4
Joined
02 Dec 2012
Posts
15
Location
Schijndel Netherlands
PostedDec 15, 2012 11:14 am

AP Problem

I bought Wheel of might fortune bag, they took off 49 AP, but didnt get it. help?

Shizzlex - 43 ranger
Advertisement

masterwinstonx

Rank 3
masterwinstonx
Joined
20 May 2011
Posts
1564
Location
New York United States
PostedDec 15, 2012 11:39 am

Re: AP Problem

yennadesu4 wrote:
I bought Wheel of might fortune bag, they took off 49 AP, but didnt get it. help?  


go here and check if it was sent to your in game item mall inventory. It is not an actual fortune bag item in game, what is sent to you is one of the items listed that can be won from said bag.

yennadesu4

Rank 0
yennadesu4
Joined
02 Dec 2012
Posts
15
Location
Schijndel Netherlands
PostedDec 15, 2012 1:46 pm

Re: AP Problem

masterwinstonx wrote:
yennadesu4 wrote:
I bought Wheel of might fortune bag, they took off 49 AP, but didnt get it. help?  


go here and check if it was sent to your in game item mall inventory. It is not an actual fortune bag item in game, what is sent to you is one of the items listed that can be won from said bag.  


They said they delivered it, but it isn't in my item mall. What to do now?

Shizzlex - 43 ranger

masterwinstonx

Rank 3
masterwinstonx
Joined
20 May 2011
Posts
1564
Location
New York United States
PostedDec 15, 2012 2:09 pm

Re: AP Problem

yennadesu4 wrote:
masterwinstonx wrote:
yennadesu4 wrote:
I bought Wheel of might fortune bag, they took off 49 AP, but didnt get it. help?  


go here and check if it was sent to your in game item mall inventory. It is not an actual fortune bag item in game, what is sent to you is one of the items listed that can be won from said bag.  


They said they delivered it, but it isn't in my item mall. What to do now?  


If nothing arrived I would send a RT click here

Then go to Game Support -> Subcategory Other -> explain your situation in the message part.

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: