Zelxski

Rank 1
Zelxski
PostedDec 06, 2012 2:14 pm
An update made to the list. The guild Caelum has a new website. Why not stalk their page? ;D

Advertisement

Zelxski

Rank 1
Zelxski
PostedDec 15, 2012 11:22 am
I'm bumping because the guilds on this forum are too active. xD

Jaia2442

Rank 2
Jaia2442
PostedMar 09, 2013 10:07 pm
Been a while since somebody posted on this, bunch of people need guilds because of the new news so I am gonna bring it up on top for y'all.

Zelxski

Rank 1
Zelxski
PostedMar 11, 2013 2:30 am
Thank you for the bump. ^-^

As the updates bring people in, it is time to see what guilds survived the silence and meet some of the new faces.

Charlon

Rank 3
Charlon
PostedMar 11, 2013 6:41 am
Silence is still up and running :p

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedMar 11, 2013 7:06 am
Wow after being here for awhile and clicking through all the links you might notice the changes between guilds. Some have started gathering again, going live again, however subtle it may seem! Very Happy But many more have gone completely silent Sad

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedMar 25, 2013 8:30 pm
Little bump since I know Zels active and running this thread >=D

whitenuts00

Rank 1
whitenuts00
PostedMar 25, 2013 8:36 pm
I never noticed this thread buried down there. XD

Can you add Sleepthief? http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1833659

P.S. I believe Caelum may have been disbanded?

<br> [DeviantArt ]</center>

Zenia1

Rank 3
Zenia1
PostedMar 26, 2013 7:08 pm
Wow I just look at this for the fun of it didn't know my guild was a PvP Guild Q///Q I love everyone in Luckhart Legion but I'm actually against PvP really I don't like coursing harm to other players. x///x. I might be having to look for another guild-poutz-I've been with them for a while and I just know finding this out lol...I'm sooo~ going to kick Fuffy for adding me x3

-shrug- I'll just have to see how things play out...=o

<3

Zelxski

Rank 1
Zelxski
PostedApr 26, 2013 3:34 am
Thank for the bumps guys, I'm sorry for the lack of bumps on my part. I have everyone that was submitted to the guild list organized in a Excel file on my old laptop which won't stay on for longer then 5 min before overheating and shutting down. So I was trying to update the manual guild list I wrote in a notebook before transferring it to excel to be as accurate as the excel's lists. I was doing this because as some of you have noticed, some guilds are no longer active and I wish to clean all those who are no longer active off of the list and bring in the new people. Sadly it is taking a bit longer than expected. It will be done this weekend though.

Some of the guilds that closed I have to confirm that they closed and not just merged, change names, etc. Also, some guilds that look dead, I have to get in contact with their leaders if possible to see if anyone is alive. (which is why I need the contact info of those substituting as vice which is on my evil laptop!) I plan to have the list of people I need to mail for confirmation of guild activeness, and the people I need to invite to submit their guild to the list by the end of this week. So expect some cleaning to start after the emails have been sent.

I will add Sleeptheif to the list tonight after I have taken a look at your forum and site. I always look over a guild before submitting it to the list. I will be needing a bit more info Dan, but I will send you a PM on what I need.