Arcturan

Rank 0
PostedDec 13, 2012 12:21 am

Bad move

Not a good upgrade day...
Sorry guys but this latest update is ridiculous. Wings? Buying 5% upgrades for 10 vouchers/balens? Sorry but this game is now taking a slippery slide downhill...fast. Anyone else got any opinions on these upgrades?
Advertisement

Euphoric77

Rank 0
PostedDec 13, 2012 2:01 am
Although I am 1 of the large cashers on the server, I completely agree. Not only will the current upgrade lead to more people simply quitting the game, it also widens the gap between heavy funders and small funders.

The main issue I am having with the entire setup of the game is that people spending money can get items which others cannot (eg. better wings / honor scrolls). It should be that funders can get them quicker (eg. socketing rods).

The game is turning out to become more and more of a milkcow, you will lose the non spenders fairly quickly - soon to follow by people who dropped in a smaller amount of money, which will in turn lead to ruining the game for those who funded the game a lot.

The PVE sets are already very hard to get and are relatively useless once you complete them because most players will already have the PVP set 5 or even 15 lvls higher, and gettign all the items to make the sets legendary is even worse.

Not a good direction in which this game is heading, not at all.

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedDec 13, 2012 7:20 am
I agree, in some degree, that this wasn't done so well. You shouldn't have something just available to spenders, it should be available to the free players as well, by hard work of course. So how about adding some wings on the synthetize list and the items to do it on the guild shop/crypt shop/arena shop. Thats how i would have done it probably, and doubling the effects of the wings who are only available at the shop.

phvalue79

Rank 0
PostedDec 13, 2012 9:14 am
Wings are a tad costly.....for people that are gonna do surveys etc for AP its gonna take them a long time to even save up 2k ap for the wings.

WhiteKitsune55

Rank 0
PostedDec 13, 2012 6:40 pm
I like the world boss bonuses, it lets me survive to the 6th hit without putting a major dent in my vouchers.

My problem with this game at this point can be summed up fairly easily.

1. The christmas event is only for cashers? are you kidding me? I have never heard of such a stupid thing!
2. Wings with amazingly high stat increases only for cashers? again, I have only heard of something this stupid on Shaiya when they made enchant items for ap only.

I know the fault is not with Aeria and I am not going to blame them, the blame goes to 7 Road. But here is the final analysis of this game, it's fun but it's going to die just like Shaiya if something does not change real soon.

Euphoric77

Rank 0
PostedDec 13, 2012 11:28 pm
WhiteKitsune55 wrote:
I like the world boss bonuses, it lets me survive to the 6th hit without putting a major dent in my vouchers.

1. The christmas event is only for cashers? are you kidding me? I have never heard of such a stupid thing!
2. Wings with amazingly high stat increases only for cashers? again, I have only heard of something this stupid on Shaiya when they made enchant items for ap only.

I know the fault is not with Aeria and I am not going to blame them, the blame goes to 7 Road. But here is the final analysis of this game, it's fun but it's going to die just like Shaiya if something does not change real soon.  

Regarding your first point, it is both aeria not informing us and you not looking for the information - Non cashing events are coming if i am correct tomorrow. But in general you are hitting the nail on it's head.

I have received mails from guild members telling me they quit due to the sheer unadvantage growing for cashing. The World boss bonusses are now even more so for cashers then before so nothing has changed there except the game gets more money from the players.

Not looking good!

GMtk421

GameMaster: USA
GMtk421
PostedDec 14, 2012 12:28 pm
Hi Everyone,
As a gamer I understand your concerns about this causing a blatant imbalance between spenders and non-spenders. The GM staff will be communicating this feedback to the production team & developer to see if wings can/will be made available through non-spending means.

Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
PostedDec 14, 2012 2:08 pm
WhiteKitsune55 wrote:

1: Christmas Events These have been up since Wednesday when we had maintenance. You can get the mount without spending any balens.

2. Wings aren't that extremely high, 120 to 4 minor stats, 3 that you actually use. So you get 3 lvl 4 gems extra from those the HP one is 1200 so that's a level 6 HP gem extra. The 2% is where it is determined by the other gear the players have as to the value. Like the wings for me only give me an extra 1.4k BR at level 57. When their base BR is 720, so get around 700 BR from the %'s. If it was 120 to Str, Int, Endurance, Armor, Charisma then yes that would be a lot higher for all stats.

I play on the chinese servers to test things before they come out here. There are other wings then those 9. Some that have Double the stats of the Balen wings, some that have half the stats. But only those 9 are in the Balen Shop. They are also on update 1.6 while we're at 1.45(6). So the english servers are still a ways behind the chinese ones in terms of content. As content continues to come out things will change in time.

GodofAcid

Rank 1
GodofAcid
PostedDec 15, 2012 3:19 am
GMtk421 wrote:
Hi Everyone,
As a gamer I understand your concerns about this causing a blatant imbalance between spenders and non-spenders. The GM staff will be communicating this feedback to the production team & developer to see if wings can/will be made available through non-spending means.  

Thank you TK, I know this has been a major talking point for quite a few days amongst the players Smile