Rank 0
PostedDec 06, 2012 2:23 pm
oke
Advertisement

Booya39

Rank 4
Booya39
PostedDec 14, 2012 9:04 pm
Funcards are missing in Michigan.Aeria owes me $100 in gas,but you can award me 15k ap instead.
I've been to Rite Aid,Walgreens,Target,Speedway,Gamestop,Walmart,Blockbuster and even the suggestion made by Supermanox CVS pharmacy.All in a 50 mile radius and a waste of my time and gas.
Now either you guys do something about this or i'll stop playing alltogether once my supplies are exhausted.I've been a loyal customer/gamer since 2008.

Loon101

Rank 0
PostedJul 27, 2013 12:32 pm
Yeah I spent 20 dollars on a fun card (The orange one) and it had a error of (-999) and no one has responded to my ticket.

Phantomspirits

Rank 0
PostedJan 25, 2014 1:47 am
What happened to all the fun cards?
Can not even find them anywhere in any stores anymore.
Care to explain a bit?

Rurichi

Rank 0
Rurichi
PostedJan 25, 2014 6:38 am
Phantomspirits wrote:
Care to explain a bit?  

The fun cards are still available as far as I know...
You can check the list here to see which shop sells them. But there are chances that some shops listed in there do not sell the fun cards (especially if they are just a local small branch ones). It also varies in countries.

POwningtraines

Rank 0
POwningtraines
PostedJan 27, 2014 6:48 am
Phantomspirits wrote:
Care to explain a bit?  

Happen to me aswell

sestrilla

Rank 0
PostedFeb 14, 2014 6:13 pm

Aeria Fun Card

Cant use
I managed to find the orange Aeria Fun Card at GameStop today. I cant redeem it though. I don't find a CP number anywhere on the card and I cant find a posting that shows me what numbers should be where. I am smart enough to know where to locate the pin under the metallic scratch off strip though.

PLEASE can anyone help me? I have tried using the whole barcode. I have tried the numbers at the bottom right of the card. I have tried the ######********#### from the receipt using all the digits within that range. I have tried the reference number off the receipt. I have searched online to see if I could find where the CP would be, no luck.

Neritti

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Neritti
PostedFeb 14, 2014 8:32 pm
For Aeria cards all you need is the number that is under the silver metallic strip you scratch off. Top of the page beside your login, click on AP, "Buy AP". In the next selection screen you have a list of options, under Prepaid is Aeria Fun Card/G Coin Card (3.0%). Select that one and click "Proceed" button below the list. Next stage asks you for CP XXXX etc in the first form field and the form field below it is for "Pin Code". IGNORE the CP form field completely and in the PIN CODE field, input the code from the back of your Aeria fun card where you scratched off the silver to see it. That is the only number you need to put in. After entering that in Pin Code section, look below the list of retailers and there is another "Proceed" button, click that and you're through the hard part and smooth sailing ahead. ENJOY! Smile

zanYOLO

Rank 0
zanYOLO
PostedApr 04, 2014 2:40 am
thx for info! Keep it up!

wafflington

Rank 0
PostedMay 03, 2014 5:24 pm

Pre Paid card problem EDIT

Best Buy and Future Shop Problems
Best Buy
$20 Aeria Fun Cards
4379 Walker Rd, Windsor, ON N8W 3T6 ‎
Cards aren't going through and or are expired, and have taken them off the shelf
(519) 967-2070

Future Shop
$20 Aeria Fun Cards
4115 Walker Rd, Windsor, ON N8W 3T6
Cards aren't going through and or are expired. and have taken them off the shelf
(519) 915-3040

Best buy and Future Shop are the same company, I visited both stores within a span of 2 days this week, to get the $20 prepaid cards and both are having the same problems. They told me they are currently waiting for info regarding the cards, and will put them back on the shelves as soon as they're able.