Giovanna_X

GameSage: DK Online
Giovanna_X
PostedDec 13, 2012 9:43 pm
Rekikyo wrote:
I'm gonna be frustrated if all costumes are not offered in a permanent nature :p This one's kind of hot ^^  

+1

Advertisement

Thoreac

Rank 0
Thoreac
PostedDec 13, 2012 10:22 pm
Taz wrote:
Open Beta Rewards

At Level 20 you'll receive a 30-Day Christmas Costume in Open Beta  

From The Other Beta Stress Test Thread

Bummer.

<br>Spoken as a man playing a (large breasted) cat-woman in a virtual world

godofsmoke420

Rank 0
PostedDec 13, 2012 10:36 pm
blackdragon214 wrote:
waaaahhhh what did you guys do to this game
Paladin is a tank class and you guys nerfed it so much it's unable to tank even one mob great job
not even OB and this game is already messed up  

i agree im so pissed i was looking forward to this and now i dont even want to play. i just want to thank all the ppl that did not play paladin that said it was over power now the class sucks

gmebilfish

GameMaster: USA
gmebilfish
PostedDec 13, 2012 11:47 pm
godofsmoke420 wrote:
blackdragon214 wrote:
Paladin is a tank class and you guys nerfed it so much it's unable to tank even one mob great job

i agree im so pissed i was looking forward to this and now i dont even want to play. i just want to thank all the ppl that did not play paladin that said it was over power now the class sucks  

Nothing was done to the classes. Only the mobs have been altered. And yes, they are bit stronger.

Of course this doesn't mean it will stay like this. Adjustment will be made accordingly.

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedDec 14, 2012 12:07 am
What is the goal of a stress test again? Testing the servers under load?

So you want as many people online as possible eh? I'll try to get on it during peak times then; but be warned, I don't know anything about MMORPG's Wink

nevauseit

Rank 0
PostedDec 14, 2012 3:33 am

graphics and targeting

pretty much graphics and targeting troubles
targeting and button highlights are off by a fair amount to the point that i have trouble even upping stats because str up is like near save tab area and i cannot get any graphics options to highlight or operate so full screen is out which creates a few more difficulties

but extremely glad thety got back up even if it is on crutches (EG)

ojarsciemins

Rank 0
PostedDec 14, 2012 3:41 am

OBT

Thats mean if i play now, then later i get my char restart?

shane247

Rank 1
shane247
PostedDec 14, 2012 7:32 am
gmebilfish wrote:
godofsmoke420 wrote:
blackdragon214 wrote:

Nothing was done to the classes. Only the mobs have been altered. And yes, they are bit stronger.

Of course this doesn't mean it will stay like this. Adjustment will be made accordingly.  

hehehehe yeah adjusted to get you a profit and mess with game play ? or adjusted for fairness ?

you guys/girls messed up shaiya badly whats to say you lot dont do it to this too ?

Signature deleted due to shaiya sucking so bad

Giovanna_X

GameSage: DK Online
Giovanna_X
PostedDec 14, 2012 8:17 am

Re: graphics and targeting

pretty much graphics and targeting troubles
nevauseit wrote:
targeting and button highlights are off by a fair amount to the point that i have trouble even upping stats because str up is like near save tab area and i cannot get any graphics options to highlight or operate so full screen is out which creates a few more difficulties  

To change your graphics properties, you'll need to click the "Change Default" button first.

shane247

Rank 1
shane247
PostedDec 14, 2012 8:36 am
Is there any way i can change the ressolution before i enter the game as with my current LCD TV it wont run on the ress it uses as standard, i just get a black screen....i can buy a proper PC moniter but would rather check if it can be changed before i log into the game... ty.

Signature deleted due to shaiya sucking so bad