Author Message

zorielx1

Rank 3
zorielx1
Joined
13 Nov 2011
Posts
1197
Location
Australia
PostedDec 14, 2012 1:38 am

After countless attempts!

Finally got my mod m4 and suppressed beretta!
Im not the luckiest person around but when im determined i get what i want!
It cost me over 200 dollars just for that lmao!
but i guess that 200 dollars isnt as bad compared as when i tried to get my gold an.




and from 1.6m sp down to 700k sp just to get x2 of these.

Advertisement

Topic.

Rank 5.2
Topic.
Joined
05 Jan 2012
Posts
14187
Location
Would that be for here or Togo
PostedDec 14, 2012 1:42 am
Some people have all the luck!!!~

Ά / Ω

zorielx1

Rank 3
zorielx1
Joined
13 Nov 2011
Posts
1197
Location
Australia
PostedDec 14, 2012 1:45 am
Topic. wrote:
Some people have all the luck!!!~  


ikr! some people are just so lucky to get it after 6x11 wbs? lol

mrsbvalhalla

Rank 2
mrsbvalhalla
Joined
24 Aug 2012
Posts
721
Location
sydney Australia
PostedDec 14, 2012 1:46 am
Lol you spent $200 i'm not about that lifestyle i got bills

DeusExArma

Rank 2
DeusExArma
Joined
10 Oct 2012
Posts
675
Location
Columbia University, NYC United States
PostedDec 14, 2012 1:51 am
Congratulations!

kotaku23

Rank 5
kotaku23
Joined
26 Jul 2012
Posts
3536
Location
SoCal United States
PostedDec 14, 2012 2:35 am

Re: After countless attempts!

Finally got my mod m4 and suppressed beretta!
zorielx1 wrote:
Im not the luckiest person around but when im determined i get what i want!
It cost me over 200 dollars just for that lmao!
but i guess that 200 dollars isnt as bad compared as when i tried to get my gold an.




and from 1.6m sp down to 700k sp just to get x2 of these.

 


So desperate but grats Razz

Shankfull

Rank 0
Shankfull
Joined
18 Apr 2012
Posts
126
Location
Localhost Netherlands
PostedDec 14, 2012 2:41 am
Holding this gun makes me wanna say..
SWAT ! OPEN THE DOOR !

zorielx1

Rank 3
zorielx1
Joined
13 Nov 2011
Posts
1197
Location
Australia
PostedDec 14, 2012 2:43 am
Shankfull wrote:
Holding this gun makes me wanna say..
SWAT ! OPEN THE DOOR !  


ikr? xD

Mod m4 + suppressed beretta
Black m110 + suppressed beretta

feels so bad *** xD

Ryan_SF

Rank 5
Ryan_SF
Joined
22 Jul 2012
Posts
3994
Location
Captain of Druggy's fleet in Somalia
PostedDec 14, 2012 2:54 am
Congrats! Mr. Green

Shankfull

Rank 0
Shankfull
Joined
18 Apr 2012
Posts
126
Location
Localhost Netherlands
PostedDec 14, 2012 2:56 am
zorielx1 wrote:
Shankfull wrote:
Holding this gun makes me wanna say..
SWAT ! OPEN THE DOOR !  


ikr? xD

Mod m4 + suppressed beretta
Black m110 + suppressed beretta

feels so bad *** xD  


To bad, I dont have it..
Need to wait till there is a Weapon Upgrade feature, so i can switch my 2 Flame M4's for that M4A1 MOD Very Happy
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: