DarkSakimaru

Rank 4
DarkSakimaru
PostedDec 13, 2012 10:50 am
Meh so sad that stuff like this still happen, anyways, gear rank lvl and mode can be a good indicator that the person is not a scammer.I know its risky to trade like code first but to some players you can trust.
Well if you get any more cards feel free to pm me Very Happy i pay 20 Op's and never scammed any1.
But i do agree that scammers should get perma ban.

Advertisement

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedDec 13, 2012 12:52 pm
If this guy is from canta you can bet your sweet @ss the pvpers there are with you, and that this guy probably won't be getting to pvp with them once they know what hes done. He has the AP, but he probably won't be able to spend it on 20-30 gear anytime soon unless he wants to face an entire fury raid solo with no backup Razz.

Thats something i have always admired in canta, it sticks together (mostly). This thread has already popped up in the canta thread and will most likely be circulating in the zone. (can't speak for others but its what i would do if i still played)

For what it is worth, you have my condolences, however, posting here as you did with pms can actually get you into more trouble. A ticket is the way to go, even though i do understand the frustration you feel right now.

- Courtesy of the Great Avyn

LordKotaro1011

Rank 4
LordKotaro1011
PostedDec 13, 2012 7:29 pm
Sucks >.<
When I was searching for a trustworthy AP buyer, my success came when I looked for 1 of 3 things:

1. High rank.
  2. Well known in-game or/and on the forums.
  3. If they are in one of the top 5 guilds, due to strict standards.

Most likely to find a good buyer or a long term one that way.

-Retired.

Alastoreo

Rank 5
Alastoreo
PostedDec 13, 2012 7:50 pm
LordKotaro1011 wrote:
Sucks >.<
When I was searching for a trustworthy AP buyer, my success came when I looked for 1 of 3 things:

1. High rank.
  2. Well known in-game or/and on the forums.
  3. If they are in one of the top 5 guilds, due to strict standards.

Most likely to find a good buyer or a long term one that way.  
Problem with this is both seller and buyer here are guildless and low rank. Also if all AP sellers do this, the wealth is only concentrated in a select few. This is why this high risk method of playing for free/cheaper is wrecking the game. Dishonest players gain + wealth concentrated to a few.

BAM BAM my gingerbread went BOOMZ!

LordKotaro1011

Rank 4
LordKotaro1011
PostedDec 13, 2012 7:56 pm
Alastoreo wrote:
Problem with this is both seller and buyer here are guildless and low rank. Also if all AP sellers do this, the wealth is only concentrated in a select few. This is why this high risk method of playing for free/cheaper is wrecking the game. Dishonest players gain + wealth concentrated to a few.  

Very true, I guess. But if it was me selling the cards again, I wouldn't change how I did it at all. My cash isn't worth losing to a scammer. Half the time I could only get OPs if it involved card selling so for me this was the only option, nothing else was suitable. Of course this isn't the best action to take for the whole community of card buyers/sellers because it does single out those who are not able to fit into them categories, but you can only blame liers, scammers and thieves for breaking the trust.
Only other option for me would have been to sell to guildies or close friends, but I know that the options are still limited if the seller or buyer is guildless or faily new.

sexymarcus69

Rank 3
sexymarcus69
PostedDec 14, 2012 8:48 pm
i'd rather take a slight hit on cost for safe transactions*20-21 ops for card.....or 18 to trusted buyers im down with the 18.....just remember we cant even buy 2 ops for a card in pure ap...yup....safe is better then top offer

AngelofDeath.i.

Rank 2
AngelofDeath.i.
PostedDec 14, 2012 8:58 pm
grouzin wrote:
ap card code selling/buying should be banable Smile  

+1 ^.^

.Hani.

Rank 4
.Hani.
PostedDec 16, 2012 3:04 am
All Sell Ap Cards for me xD just for me Very HappyP

NyokoSilent

Rank 3
NyokoSilent
PostedDec 16, 2012 3:07 am
grouzin wrote:
You should be bannable.

.Hani.

Rank 4
.Hani.
PostedDec 16, 2012 3:25 am
NyokoSilent wrote:
grouzin wrote:
You should be bannable.  

o.o i buy AP Cards too most of here buy AP Cards Very HappyP so we all should get banned Very HappyP