Rank 0
PostedDec 12, 2012 4:30 am
really really annoying quest devs should take action on this one
Advertisement

gin1010ger

Rank 3
gin1010ger
PostedDec 12, 2012 7:45 am
Resident Kitsu Fanatic here ...been a while since I played any version ...for obvious reasons Very Happy

You could have one Kitsu permanently summoned, and then in your private space you can have I believe 8 Kitsu 'working' at once, (it could be upgraded to more ..with higher interaction levels) however there is a limit the the work that can be done ..for example there is only enough equipment slots for 3 gathering items...so you can only have 3 Kitsu gathering and so on ..

It's still a lot more than GF obviously, and also in KS you could archive each and every Kitsu; suppose that is different in the way GF allows you to 'archive' them in the island.

Shoddy anotated picture .....(woopsie paints crap xD)

4 Slots for Chopping/Gathering ..so any combination of those, eg. can have 3 choppers and 1 gatherer

2 Slots for Mining

2 Slots for Fishing

3 Slots for Tailoring/Black Smith

There are more slots to do things, then there are Kitsu to use ^^

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedDec 12, 2012 8:51 am
gin1010ger wrote:
Resident Kitsu Fanatic here ...been a while since I played any version ...for obvious reasons Very Happy

You could have one Kitsu permanently summoned, and then in your private space you can have I believe 8 Kitsu 'working' at once, (it could be upgraded to more ..with higher interaction levels) however there is a limit the the work that can be done ..for example there is only enough equipment slots for 3 gathering items...so you can only have 3 Kitsu gathering and so on ..

It's still a lot more than GF obviously, and also in KS you could archive each and every Kitsu; suppose that is different in the way GF allows you to 'archive' them in the island.

4 Slots for Chopping/Gathering ..so any combination of those, eg. can have 3 choppers and 1 gatherer

2 Slots for Mining

2 Slots for Fishing

Looking back at this, I realized that maybe now that we have an actual sprite island, maybe we should be allowed more sprites on these terms.

1. Certain Sprites at the Quarry, Forest Region, and Fishing section. This would contribute to all gathering-type sprites.

2. Make an actual crafting table for sprites. For sprites that are only allowed to craft.

3. Sprites that you actually carry around WITH you (3 slots could still be allowed, as this is only a suggestion) are used solely for battle. I feel as though this would balance out the need to train sprites, craft, and battle.

Using this system could possibly balance out the laziness of people trying to craft weapons, bringing down the actual costs of weapons themselves. Also, it would help people trying to force/push yellows. Allowing some of our new players a bit more ease with crafting yellow items who cannot afford the AP/money to get SKB's. Plus I think our highbie/Endgame players would benefit in this as well. No matter how "rich" you are, you always want to conserve money. Constantly buying SKB4/SKB5/ISKB's kinda puts a hole in your pocket.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedDec 12, 2012 8:58 am
gin1010ger wrote:

2 Slots for Mining

2 Slots for Fishing

I just nostalgia'd Sad

<center></center>

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
Eating all your cookies in NSW, Australia
PostedDec 13, 2012 5:22 am
Iressa wrote:
the annyoing thing is that the akira cant be discarded or npced...I refuse to release my trained sprites, it took me long to train them to lvl 90. But then the akira sprite summon is totally useless for me (and many other high lvls) and only takes spot in (already full) backpack....pleasemakeitdiscardable...just saying  

Not to be a bummer but i think your sig is too big :O

Iressa

Rank 1
Iressa
PostedDec 13, 2012 8:47 am
TheDiseased2 wrote:
Iressa wrote:
the annyoing thing is that the akira cant be discarded or npced...I refuse to release my trained sprites, it took me long to train them to lvl 90. But then the akira sprite summon is totally useless for me (and many other high lvls) and only takes spot in (already full) backpack....pleasemakeitdiscardable...just saying  

I like big things.

Iressa 90 SL // kiwiboo 8- Saint

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedDec 13, 2012 9:18 am
Iressa wrote:
TheDiseased2 wrote:
Iressa wrote:

I like big things.  
He means your Signature is too big by the standards said Here.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

Iressa

Rank 1
Iressa
PostedDec 13, 2012 1:57 pm
minuzaki wrote:
Iressa wrote:
TheDiseased2 wrote:
Iressa wrote:

I like big things.  

I know what he meant Smile No time to fix now sadly, gonna get there..

Iressa 90 SL // kiwiboo 8- Saint

ShrimpTeriyaki

Rank 1
ShrimpTeriyaki
PostedDec 13, 2012 6:19 pm
Iressa wrote:
minuzaki wrote:
Iressa wrote:
TheDiseased2 wrote:
Iressa wrote:

I like big things.  

I know what he meant Smile No time to fix now sadly, gonna get there..  

isn't it quite sad that some people doesn't know sarcasm and when it's applied. *smiley face*

why so serious?

raikoohero

Rank 1
raikoohero
PostedDec 13, 2012 6:33 pm
Here's an idea. How about our Guardian Sprite is seperate from the other sprites, leaving us with 3 slots. So we can have up to 4 sprites at a time. Or we can do this the money-making way. Create a Hard load of slots and require something like oh

Sprite's Key
(Unlocks 1 Sprite Slot.)

There, mission accomplished.
If you're gonna give us another mandatory sprite give us space!!!
I don't wanna lose my second or third sprite.
Dark Sprites Summons cost money too! As so do training the sprite.
So to conclude this we would have 2 nice options. Assuming someone reads this and suggests it.

Plan A:
Make the Guardian Sprite a separate slot and we would have
Guardian Sprite
Sprite Slot 1
Sprite Slot 2
Sprite Slot 3

Or Plan B:
Just like Character Keys.
Make multiple Sprite Slots but Locked.
Like so.
Guardian Sprite
Sprite Slot 1
Sprite Slot 2
Sprite Slot 3 [LOCKED]
Sprite Slot 4 [LOCKED]

and so on.

You will need -> Sprite's Key (Unlocks 1 Sprite Slot)

To unlock slots.

Dai LV 56 Paladin Bodor <CrystalArcXV> Ad finem temporis! To the end of time! Everybody relates to others and shares something with them. That's why we can never truly be free.That's what makes us feel joy, sadness and love.