donreaper3

Rank 0
donreaper3
PostedDec 13, 2012 7:30 am

[Guild] B.O.A

its funny how this guild is listed as family and low pvp makes it one of the least liked guilds out there now. -high pvp guilds have around 1000 or more views were as the lower pvp guilds have around 300-500 views-
Advertisement

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedDec 13, 2012 9:49 am

Re: [Guild] B.O.A

donreaper3 wrote:
its funny how this guild is listed as family and low pvp makes it one of the least liked guilds out there now. -high pvp guilds have around 1000 or more views were as the lower pvp guilds have around 300-500 views-  

Not true, at least with this game, all the views on this forum are pretty much based on 2 things.
~ The date the thread was created
~ The amount of active posters on the thread (whether it be spam or randomness or actually something related to the thread)

The real way to base the views on is, site views. But even that isn't very accurate.
I wouldn't worry too much as there are many family low-pvp games, and these type of guilds work really well with LO. If LO has something like WoE however, that may change a bit. (RvR might be something like that)

donreaper3

Rank 0
donreaper3
PostedMar 31, 2013 1:35 am

-guild leader-

all new players looking for a guild...WELCOME.
older players*hello and welcome
have fun browsing and looking around.

donreaper3

Rank 0
donreaper3
PostedMay 01, 2013 11:55 pm

-guild leader- GUILD INFO UPDATE YAAAY!!!!!

HEY EVERY ONE whats up? this is a small tid bit of a update on whats going to be going on in the guild. as you have all read. we are a family, low pvp, trading (market/info) guild. every one is welcomed. feel free to put your name down for it. -aeria game mail -mail goes to donreaper3- or on the facebook link[url] https://www.facebook.com/BloodOathArmy [/url]-

the info we will be gathering is all based on the game. places (even places IN those places) quest locations that cant be found normally. special events. promos (if any). weekly guild meetings to make special events for the guild and the general public (every one is welcomed, guild just hosts the events and protisapats).

the market is for all the traders or those looking for the cheapest prices. we check prices of both selling and buying of items and other such things. -others outside of the guild can look at prices for the guild for a bit of compensation ^_^ (please check with guild befor doing this we may not need the info at the time. places will be told to you as to were to look)

donreaper3

Rank 0
donreaper3
PostedJul 17, 2013 9:37 pm

GUILD LEADER

GUILD LEADER IDEA. yeah? or na?
hi hi every one!~~ how are you all doing? who cant wait for lime to come out for us all to play? i know i cant wait. well i thought of some thing to kick of lime when it comes out again. start of the game team questing. -pro's- help you reach faster into the game in a shorter amount of time -con's- a possable chance of not leveling AS quick. but dont worry the faster the quests are done the faster u level ^_^. leave a comment on what you think!~~~

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedJul 17, 2013 9:49 pm
It's a great idea, being in a party gives you more exp and better drops.
You can also have 8 people in one party!

donreaper3

Rank 0
donreaper3
PostedJul 17, 2013 9:53 pm

GUILD LEADER

more of the yeah? or na?
thanks for the feed back. ANY guild or solo/team players out and about when the game starts is free to join. i want to try and get as many players doing this as possible. i wanna make this as big a event as possible for players of all kinds. thought of by players FOR players ^_^.
feel free to keep putting your thoughts down. the more the merrier.

Nornkitty

Rank 2
Nornkitty
PostedJul 18, 2013 12:35 am
Hey Don! Norn here. I'm from Kitten Crusaders Guild, an officer and wanted to welcome you and your guild. I'll be making a Turga thief and be doing weaponsmithing probably as my life class. I'd be happy to trade and sell with you and your guild. Kitten Crusaders is a friendly oriented guild that prides itself in helping and playing with others.

-Norn-

KacesK

Rank 1
KacesK
PostedJul 18, 2013 1:12 am
I shall welcome you to the Lime Odyssey Community, and welcome the new guild too! I hope it goes well, and you find many members. My RL name is Lynn, I'm co-lead to Hokuten Very Happy I would not have any problems to trade with you and your guild. I wish the best of luck when the game starts. Smile

donreaper3

Rank 0
donreaper3
PostedJul 18, 2013 5:40 am

GUILD LEADER

SIDE NOTE: THE GOOGLE FOR GUILDS
if you just cant find the guild for you try this little guild page out. it has many guild, new and old alike for the lime community.
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1592977