prestodabesto

Rank 0
PostedDec 10, 2012 4:46 pm

Leveling tips?

I would be most appreciative if I could get some tips on leveling. I'm a level 21 warrior and my characters name is Kirigya. Thanks for any help!

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

HinataKY

Rank 0
HinataKY
PostedDec 10, 2012 4:53 pm
Your best bet is keep to the Ancient Forest for now or a slightly higher level cap area, if you like, you can also do Prairie Cave MO, or Mission Orders to level up too. You can find those at the entrance of the dungeon at the billboard nearby in Kaslow Plains.

Also try to use WR, or White Ruins dungeon, since it is unlocked at level 20. That is located at the city of Jale, get there by using the teleport of course. Talk to the assassin looking NPC named Kraft, which is by the Quill Book Merchant, literally taking a straight left all the way from the bank in Jale.

If you are more competitive, try Trial Maze or some similar activitives ^.^ If you have any further questions, just ask, there are many veteran players here in forums~<3

prestodabesto

Rank 0
PostedDec 10, 2012 4:58 pm
Thank you soooo much!!! Wink

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Brynhildra

Rank 2
Brynhildra
PostedDec 10, 2012 7:10 pm
Try doing as many quests as you can if you're not already~

If you get too lazy for all the different quests, REP (Repeatable quests) are your best bet.
A rep quest requiring treant's root will be available at 22 in Ancient Forest from the mysterious old man. I believe this quest also gives one-time use mounts, but I'm not positive.

From lvls 25-33ish, Crab meat rep in Southern island from hannah is good. There are lvl 25 crabs and lvl 29 crabs that drop the crab meat item.

WR is something you should definitely do. At your lvl it gives about one full lvl. It can be done once every 24 hrs.

And yeah, going through dungeons gives a good amount of exp too. Not just the MO, but actually clearing out the mobs

~GF~ 78 Temp |Ponchee| -- ~AK~ 5x Duel & 4x Guard |Siren| [Aurora]

HinataKY

Rank 0
HinataKY
PostedDec 13, 2012 7:46 am
You are most welcome lad, happy to help~<3 Happy gaming aye? <3