xTsuki

Rank 2
xTsuki
PostedDec 12, 2012 5:14 pm
The game is pretty much fun, trust me. :3

Addiitonally to what evilishan already said, there's as of lvl 31 maps so-called 'Demon Hunters' who give you repeatable quests.
They're fairly nice for lvling if you are in a group, since killing is fast and the turn in gives nice exp.

Advertisement

whoeverxwins

Rank 2
whoeverxwins
PostedDec 12, 2012 5:26 pm
Ignore the troll. I never see a good word out of that person and really have no idea why they're here if they hate it so much, except to be a troll.

GF is a very fun game, IMO. I've been playing for over a year now and have three different characters: a Demonologist (lvl 73), Sage (lvl 61) and Cleric (lvl 44). There are a lot of costumes available to change your characters looks, so you can go wild with that. ^^ As far as leveling, you can either go solo or group, whichever is your preference. Solo you get more experience per mob, but in a group you'll kill faster, so it evens out. Especially for the demon hunter quests, as Tsuki mentioned.

If you want to see a little of how the game looks, I have a "photo album" that I've been making with my newest character here.

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedDec 12, 2012 6:01 pm
Ignore xIreRoll as Shamita stated,he/she/it is just trying to troll. As far as party goes, EXP is divided equally, but I'd reccomend that 2 of you lover up and party that way unless you're in a diffecult dungeon. As far as class goes, for lowbies, I'd recommend one of you becomes a Paladin (Tank) Berserker (DPS, tank) Cleric (Healing Tank) and Sage (Healing Hybrid Class). Hope this helps.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

xIreRoll

Rank 2
xIreRoll
PostedDec 12, 2012 8:50 pm
someone has problem my honesty :[

Nyxion - 50/60/70/80 Ranger/SS Gaia/Ponchee
KikiChara - 40 Zerk Gaia
Kikichara - Mystic

soundless

Rank 0
PostedDec 12, 2012 9:30 pm
well we were bored so a frew of us decided to try it out anyway.
nothing else to play or try currently

Blackaces369

Rank 0
PostedDec 13, 2012 7:17 pm
To be completely honest o.o i think you should split up into 2 groups of 3 and 2 due to the exp loss in being in a party. One person slacking off could cause a major exp decrease for the rest. I would suggest a sage because its an all around character and a tank for each group. The one extra member could be a caster type class for more damage per second. It also depends on how much money you have if you want to be "different" from others. Generally all classes and their armors look different but if you want to up it up, costumes would be the best choice. Although costly, they'res a wide variety of them and if you have the money, you can look pretty good Smile .

winter.angel

Rank 0
winter.angel
PostedDec 14, 2012 2:51 am
eh heh! this game is very active! it's a very good game! depends on the server you use though.

xIreRoll

Rank 2
xIreRoll
PostedDec 14, 2012 11:41 pm
soundless wrote:
well we were bored so a frew of us decided to try it out anyway.
nothing else to play or try currently  

ya, well as soon as a nice game come outs I suggest transfer there for your own sake
edit: ( let me elaborate) by the way to make this clear, i dont hate game I just think its becoming too f2p for me (as prior ap buyer before quit, about 40-80 euro per month only tho so not sayin much) and I think it'll do nothing but advance in the negative direction.
Though this is my opinion, it says to my mind that game isn't newbie - friendly to a reasonable extent. So this why I am against newbie joins. I've been playing this game on and off 2 years. And I think there's ALOT more MMO's /games in general a better worth of time.

EskimoxKitty

Rank 0
EskimoxKitty
PostedDec 15, 2012 4:18 am
I think everyone has the party/exp options pretty much explained. But as far as the costumes go, there was a recent patch that put in new low level player friendly quests. Some of the quest rewards are costumes. I think there is 1 body costume, 2 weapon costumes, and 1 back costume (correct me if I missed some) so you'll have something stylish to wear. Although they aren't trade-able but I don't think that will be an issue \o/

Anyway I hope you enjoy playing.

Takakuro

Rank 0
Takakuro
PostedDec 15, 2012 4:46 am
Ok time to give my two cents, recently this game has been increasing catoring to ap buyers so pretty much if you don't got money your not gonna make it far in this game that's just how cutthroat its become now I will say if you and your friends decide to play I suggest you stick to yourselves and not mingle to much with others I'm not saying this to be mean I'm saying that to be put simply nice people are a very big minority in this a good portion of this game is filled with some very egotistical people want proof look at the top guilds right now there full of them now I also highly suggest you stay away from pvp that is where the source of a lot of bad will in this game comes from. Well to summarize your really better off just not playing this game because in all honesty the game itself isn't all that bad really but the its community that's terrible like I stated early on nice people in this game are a minority if your looking for friendly people this isn't the game for you and your friends and that's my bit on the subject.