GodofAcid

Rank 1
GodofAcid
PostedDec 08, 2012 9:12 pm

Toughest people you've seen in Arena

I figured this would be a fun way to compare some of the tougher people you've faced that you might remember. For me, there's a character from r2games named SquishyFoxy, a mage that takes less damage from my archer than most tanks. Haven't beat her yet, maybe one day.
Advertisement

kittymix

EOS Founder
kittymix
PostedDec 12, 2012 7:22 pm
She once 1 shoted my whole team. I think she has level 7 gems. Gems, mount power, and soon wings are what causes the power gap. A lvl 45+ mage in lvl 7 gems is everyone's worst nightmare. GM tk is the toughest person I met in arena (duel arena). I took over 1 million damage lol...

TheBlueKitsune

Rank 0
PostedDec 12, 2012 8:35 pm
kittymix wrote:
She once 1 shoted my whole team. I think she has level 7 gems. Gems, mount power, and soon wings are what causes the power gap. A lvl 45+ mage in lvl 7 gems is everyone's worst nightmare. GM tk is the toughest person I met in arena (duel arena). I took over 1 million damage lol...  

lol TK doesn't count, he has unfair armor. I don't usually face tough people, and I usually win around 20-25 matches a day. so I guess that would make me the tough one?