livingdead1318

Rank 0
livingdead1318
PostedDec 12, 2012 4:05 am

Please save Lucent Hearts an its community

Please help save lucent heart an its community
As many of you may or may not know Beanfun has decided to shut down there games due to the fact they can not renew there contracts in the US Lucent hearts , Divina an Web Koihime Musou well all be shut down on or around Jan 13th 2013 i do not wish to see any of these games go but am a loyal member of the Lucent Hearts community an would be extermly pleased if Aeria would pick the game up an carry it on top of which Aeria would be able to add the Beanfun Community to there own.

hmm here to begin I've Been a memeber of the LH community since open beta It's been my home made many many friends the community has grown into a family for me. I have on occasion left the game but i always return cause there is no other game out there like LH i will truly be heart broken to see it shut down

ld - Galaxy sage

we currently have a petition of 256 signatures
http://www.change.org/petitions/lucent-heart-everyone-needs-to-save-the-game-we-all-know-love

I would also like Aeria to know that some of the LH community is also petitioning another company to help us save Lucent Hearts. I can provide links to the forums to which the community is petitioning the other company if any member of the Aeria staff wishs to look at them.
Advertisement

Zimmey4

Rank 1
Zimmey4
PostedDec 12, 2012 4:24 am

Re: Please save Lucent Hearts an its community

Please help save lucent heart an its community
livingdead1318 wrote:
As many of you may or may not know Beanfun has decided to shut down there games due to the fact they can not renew there contracts in the US Lucent hearts , Divina an Web Koihime Musou well all be shut down on or around Jan 13th 2013 i do not wish to see any of these games go but am a loyal member of the Lucent Hearts community an would be extermly pleased if Aeria would pick the game up an carry it on top of which Aeria would be able to add the Beanfun Community to there own.

hmm here to begin I've Been a memeber of the LH community since open beta It's been my home made many many friends the community has grown into a family for me. I have on occasion left the game but i always return cause there is no other game out there like LH i will truly be heart broken to see it shut down

ld - Galaxy sage

we currently have a petition of 256 signatures
http://www.change.org/petitions/lucent-heart-everyone-needs-to-save-the-game-we-all-know-love

I would also like Aeria to know that some of the LH community is also petitioning another company to help us save Lucent Hearts. I can provide links to the forums to which the community is petitioning the other company if any member of the Aeria staff wishs to look at them.  

So you want Aeria to acquire Lucent Hearts so they can run it into the ground in 6 months or less?