minx1234

Rank 0
PostedDec 11, 2012 2:49 am
can you just turn those auto quest on the side off please make me lag and i dont want to do it ! its my choice to do the quest or dont .... but this is kind of " you must do it have to accept and cant abort those quests" isnt it too much ?
Advertisement

Izzeth

Rank 2
PostedDec 11, 2012 3:17 am
minx1234 wrote:
can you just turn those auto quest on the side off please make me lag and i dont want to do it ! its my choice to do the quest or dont .... but this is kind of " you must do it have to accept and cant abort those quests" isnt it too much ?  

Pro Tip : Just accept it then. They'll go away despite you having done or not. They are there to help and are more towards tutorials to help lower levels. Just do it and get it over with lol. They are actually easily done if you do them. Otherwise, accept and never touch again.

fallenbishopz

Rank 0
fallenbishopz
PostedDec 11, 2012 3:28 am

hmm wondering

where 90 yellow head and armor.....
where 90 yellow head and armor..... Sad my sprite w-appeal at 90 now or im wrong and need more lvl :<

ttmxx

Rank 3
ttmxx
PostedDec 11, 2012 6:36 am
thanks to these quests i cant do pt mo ==

Miramoto1234

Rank 0
Miramoto1234
PostedDec 11, 2012 7:03 am

LINK FOR MANUAL PATCH PLEASE

Manual Patch
i downloaded and run a manual patch and it says that the update was completed then i tried to in log on but i still can't.. Every time that i log in, it says that i am using the different game version. please help.

Thanks!

soulcreeper87

Rank 0
PostedDec 12, 2012 1:27 am
i told grand fantasia team about it. and still no solution until now. it sad when i just reach 61 and should be use tat darkstalker legacy armor. but it gonee now Crying or Very sad

tyeuchia

Rank 0
tyeuchia
PostedDec 12, 2012 3:30 am

cant play grand fantasia

for some reason i cant log into grand fantasia at all, and aeria ignite is acting the same way, it keeps saying error has occured, i've redownloaded ignite but it is still saying the same thing, but the weird part is, its only doing that with grand fantasia. thats the only game its doing it with.

tyeuchia

Rank 0
tyeuchia
PostedDec 12, 2012 3:46 am

connection problems

now its saying its having connection problems when i try to install grand fantasia, and again..its only with aeria ignite and grand fantasia, no other games on my laptop nor on ignite o.O i need help.