Lando_

Rank 2
PostedDec 11, 2012 8:57 pm
Weapon returned to MomAnnaMage. Thanks to both sides for helping to arrange the transfer.

Shaiya = Facebook with graphics
Advertisement

ngtempacc

Rank 0
PostedDec 11, 2012 9:16 pm
Very nice pvping intervals, W/O ratio players at aol on,,, both sides had fun!

Jedi should be AOL leader, he generates PVP, end off!

highlight for today:

I had 3 orcs stacking on me and still dropped with that mudpile + Ranged toons on me xD, but i sure loved the Gangnam Style on me ^_^

PS. only that 2 mass dc spoilt the fun,, we need to send tickets in for a GM to fix it.

s3scott

Rank 0
s3scott
PostedDec 11, 2012 9:50 pm
Very nice pvp tonight, had great fun ! Thanks yall Smile Sam

bla bla bla, get off forums and pvp

evan316

Rank 4
PostedDec 11, 2012 10:40 pm
Nice pvp tonite guys! Hope its like this tmr...Gnite.

[Level 30] Newb Warrior, best know as Eddy.

sexymarcus69

Rank 3
sexymarcus69
PostedDec 11, 2012 11:29 pm
eddie...i still hate u lol! *bows* but i respect ya alot so its ok....ty fury for returning gear....it was an awsome battle till the crash and all kinda went back to normal sleep patterns....and to that i say 11;30....im up late lol! (i feel old saying up late at that time but work at 6 sucks) see you guys on the battlefield....and side note i miss u blocky! *bows*

_TheLightBearer

Rank 5
_TheLightBearer
PostedDec 12, 2012 4:34 am
billdoor wrote:
Been a while since the PvP action anywhere in the game has made me feel compelled to stay on well beyond what would be a sensible bedtime for me. Will work on improving my gears over the next couple of weeks, and hopefully get my stats right - they aren't quite where they ought to be. Yet.

Still, having a good time when the action is on. Which is a lot more than I can say for 99 % of the time I've spent in Shaiya lately. Go, Canta!  

havent seen you yet QQ glad you having fun<3

Resigned! Thanks everyone <3

Undefined_Chaos

Rank 1
Undefined_Chaos
PostedDec 12, 2012 4:50 am

I seem to keep missing all the pvp action. But i got vacation next week. that will give me more time for pvping. *sharpening my dagger*

billdoor

Rank 5.1
billdoor
PostedDec 12, 2012 5:14 am
_TheLightBearer wrote:
billdoor wrote:
Been a while since the PvP action anywhere in the game has made me feel compelled to stay on well beyond what would be a sensible bedtime for me. Will work on improving my gears over the next couple of weeks, and hopefully get my stats right - they aren't quite where they ought to be. Yet.

Still, having a good time when the action is on. Which is a lot more than I can say for 99 % of the time I've spent in Shaiya lately. Go, Canta!  

havent seen you yet QQ glad you having fun<3  

I've seen you. Wink

SeasonsEnd/MadManMoon/Uigeadail - retired from Shaiya as of May 10th 2014.

ngtempacc

Rank 0
PostedDec 12, 2012 5:56 am
Undefined_Chaos wrote:

I seem to keep missing all the pvp action. But i got vacation next week. that will give me more time for pvping. *sharpening my dagger*  

aol will get pvp when certain players that get lead are not there,,, that don't spam: Stay base we feeding after 1 push,, or click the disband button frequent Very Happy

CreamKerouac

Rank 1
CreamKerouac
PostedDec 12, 2012 6:13 am
ngtempacc wrote:
Undefined_Chaos wrote:

aol will get pvp when certain players that get lead are not there,,, that don't spam: Stay base we feeding after 1 push,, or click the disband button frequent Very Happy  

Hi NG, how are you doing. Wonderful weather today isn't it?