Jaguar135

Rank 0
Jaguar135
PostedDec 11, 2012 4:44 pm

Few questions about the game

Hi guys, Im about to download this game, but Id like to ask few questions about the game before.

I saw some videos on youtube and the graphic and content seem not bad. At the same time I read a couple of comments saying that this game is not worth to be played because of lags and crappy events. It that true?

Although, my major concern is about the economic balance. Im an old player from TwelveSky2 and the economic in the game is pretty messed up. Its totally AP based (or almost, TS2 players know what Im talking about) Is it like this in EE? In other words, in SHORT TERM, will a non-AP buyer's gear be as good as an AP buyer's if both r maxed out?

Thx

I must not only success but others must fail.
Advertisement

liljj1234

Rank 2
liljj1234
PostedDec 11, 2012 4:53 pm

Re: Few questions about the game

Jaguar135 wrote:
Hi guys, Im about to download this game, but Id like to ask few questions about the game before.

I saw some videos on youtube and the graphic and content seem not bad. At the same time I read a couple of comments saying that this game is not worth to be played because of lags and crappy events. It that true?

Although, my major concern is about the economic balance. Im an old player from TwelveSky2 and the economic in the game is pretty messed up. Its totally AP based (or almost, TS2 players know what Im talking about) Is it like this in EE? In other words, in SHORT TERM, will a non-AP buyer's gear be as good as an AP buyer's if both r maxed out?

To answer your question about not being worth playing I started playing this game by total accident and I'm still playing it nearly a year later and about your economy question I haven't spent a dollar on any game I've ever played and I manage to compete with the people who spend ap mainly because gear and weapons cannot be purchased with ap the only thing ap is good for in this game is looking cool and getting easy money long story short you can be competitve without it.

Sometimes we're forced to make decisions that we don't want to. It's our job to see things through to the end no matter how bad things get.

Brynhildra

Rank 2
Brynhildra
PostedDec 11, 2012 4:58 pm
I personally only experience lag at big GM held events, and honestly you won't miss much if you skip those. Not really important to your game play.

I honestly don't think this game is AP based. AP will get you to your goal faster, but that's it. Especially if you strategize how to play and save/make money.

~GF~ 78 Temp |Ponchee| -- ~AK~ 5x Duel & 4x Guard |Siren| [Aurora]

jmack177

Rank 0
jmack177
PostedDec 11, 2012 5:07 pm
The games events i cant say much about i never was in them but as far as ap drivin..well alot of the new cashshop gears are usally obtainable via crystal altar which you will learn more about in game...and if u dont mind grinding out dungeons then late game you can get the top tier rare weapons n so forth by grinding out trials so if you got the patience you will be fine.

amacle12

Rank 1
PostedDec 11, 2012 5:33 pm
When you talk about spending cash, it is really not needed. This game is much less cash focused than most F2P MMORPGs. Buying AP will allow you to obtain gears faster because you can sell items for in game money, but there is nothing in the cash shop that really increases a players power(except blue pets) and any useful item in cash shop can be bought in game at a reasonable rate.

yunni006

Rank 3
yunni006
PostedDec 11, 2012 8:42 pm

And I haven't experienced any lag yet and I've been playing for almost 4 months already.
IMO, forums Events are funnier than INGAME's. I have friends who never bought AP's and they're doing fine. You should try it out and see by yourself c:

Diamond tyvm.