aaron.a.jessie

Rank 0
PostedDec 10, 2012 7:58 pm

Please Read.

AP Points.
I recently purchased 2000 AP Points.
When doing so, I expected to receive a welcome package being that it was my first time buying AP Points. I did not.
Also, in the December Rewards; on the page that shows the bar measuring how many AP Points you've spent, it shows that I've spent 0. As you can see, I would like both the Welcome package, as well as the december rewards (tier 1 & 2).
Any replies?
Advertisement

aaron.a.jessie

Rank 0
PostedDec 11, 2012 3:44 pm
anyone.............???????

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedDec 11, 2012 3:50 pm
As I already explained in the other thread, you need to spend your AP on something in the in-game item mall or in the web mall to qualify for tiers and to qualify for the First Time Spender package. Did you check the date for the promotions, you need to spend it while the promotion is still active~

aaron.a.jessie

Rank 0
PostedDec 11, 2012 4:35 pm
Yeah.. See, you're not quite catching my drift. I thought both posts ive submitted were pretty dead on.. I'VE SPENT ALL OF THE AP POINTS I'VE PURCHASED. I HAVE 1 AP POINT LEFT OVER. MEANING, I HAVE SPENT 2099 AP POINTS WHICH IN TURN QUALIFIES ME FOR BOTH TIER 1 AND 2. ALSO, THAT BEING MY FIRST PURCHASE, AND FIRST TIME SPENDING AP POINTS, I SHOULD ALSO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE WELCOME PACKAGE.

SUMMARY!

I BOUGHT AP POINTS.
I SPENT AP POINTS.
I HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT.

yudia

Rank 1
PostedDec 11, 2012 4:40 pm   Last edited by yudia on Dec 11, 2012 4:53 pm. Edited 1 time in total
it takes a few days for your first time buyer package to arrive.
and if you did spend the AP while the tier was still active but it did not give you credit for the spending, then you need to send in a contact us.

edit:

the picture you have shown above is your ap buying history, not your ap usage history.

did you spend all the AP on the game the tier is for?
if your game is Grand Fanstasia, you would need to spend the 1,999 AP in Grand Fantasia to get both tier 1 and tier 2 in the Grand Fantasia tiered spender.
same with first time buyers package. you would need to spend the AP in the game you want the package.

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedDec 11, 2012 4:40 pm
Drop the caps. Lol.

I already put this on your other thread, but guess you overlooked it. Send in an RT under the Subcategory "Missed Promotion." Include unedited screenshots of your AP Usage History in the RT. If you already sent in an RT regarding the issue, do not send in more than one, because it slows down the process. Most RTs are answered within 24-48 hours.

aaron.a.jessie

Rank 0
PostedDec 11, 2012 5:03 pm
sorry lol, didnt even realize. but, nope i didnt get ur reply on the other one. i kinda figured i was posting that in the wrong area, and decided billing would be better. But, would u care to explain what an RT is lol..

yudia

Rank 1
PostedDec 11, 2012 5:05 pm
aaron.a.jessie wrote:
would u care to explain what an RT is lol..  

RT is Contact Us
its at the bottom of the page.

aaron.a.jessie

Rank 0
PostedDec 11, 2012 5:13 pm
yudia wrote:
aaron.a.jessie wrote:
would u care to explain what an RT is lol..  

RT is Contact Us
its at the bottom of the page.  

thank you very much. (: