sleepingroosje

Rank 4
sleepingroosje
PostedDec 07, 2012 6:38 pm
Rage cape, though i dont know about the music (always have it off) but it feels like your on some pirate island with coast lines, harbor, dark lairs and swamps.
Runner up is slain, really is a pretty dungeon to look at.
Vortek has some nice area's as well.

Advertisement

HP.Lemon

Rank 2
HP.Lemon
PostedDec 08, 2012 4:38 pm
I think my favorite dungeon, when it comes to appearance, is Ulta Hall. It's really difficult for me to explain (probably because it's got a rather atypical design, you don't see a beach in a cave every day), but I find it very beautiful.
For actual gameplay though, I really like Federal Armory Trial. I've only gotten to play in it once, but that one time was actually pretty fun, especially the last boss.

Jueldia

Rank 0
Jueldia
PostedDec 08, 2012 5:34 pm
Valkita wrote:
Jueldia wrote:
Veninfang and Crimson... because they give out godly amounts of CP... and I can solo them on limited, no trouble. I guess I'm practical where it comes to choosing a favorite. xD

Most hated? Crypticone. >:I  

Oh that's a good point! Which one gives some good rewards too Smile Do you hate Crypt because of those little hermit crabs?

Dianack reminded me of Indiana Jones Very Happy

Val  

I hate Crypt for the 1st boss... that loser annoying crab. >:C

kecapmanis

Rank 0
kecapmanis
PostedDec 08, 2012 11:05 pm
favorite dungeon/ trial that we can complete it without tank = venin, ulta

hate the most = Balta last boss

I'm ill-tempered, self-centered, rude n less care with others feeling

gin1010ger

Rank 3
gin1010ger
PostedDec 09, 2012 5:03 am
My favourite dungeons are Mayors Dream and the one you need to use the submarine to get too ...forgot it's name.

Really liked the designs of them.

liljj1234

Rank 2
liljj1234
PostedDec 10, 2012 5:06 pm
My favorite dungeon is angor quarry because it required no effort on my part what so ever to finish it

Where I come from mercy is no exception we take no prisoners and leave no survivors

DarylValentine

Rank 2
DarylValentine
PostedDec 11, 2012 3:18 pm
Veninfang. Loved the dungeon layout and the boss order, it really felt like a plotline as opposed to just another map. Defeating Hans, then Ram Blood and moving on up to Ram's master, and then doubling back and heading up to defeat the fort's general. Especially in the trial version, the big open clearing makes such a good battlefield for a fight with a massive dragon.

Most hated... Branda. I liked the idea of being inside a tree, but it's just a bit too swampy for my liking.