gin1010ger

Rank 3
gin1010ger
PostedDec 11, 2012 8:02 am
Ok guys the npc to trade the fame recieved from this is behind the Kaslow Auction Houses on the way to see the Duke.

Theres chests for each class, and the items consist of lvl 5 talents ..and some skill tomes.

Seems pretty good !

Advertisement

Samurai882

Rank 2
Samurai882
PostedDec 11, 2012 8:08 am
-Can pots, cs pots, candy, seeds, mushrooms be used inside?
-Can you see who your opponent is before you set your HP?

Samurai22 - 90 Shadowlord
iSaidNo - 80 Demon
Serenade

dirgay

Rank 0
PostedDec 11, 2012 12:02 pm
So apparently I have been participating in this new kind of arena, and fairly said, I like the concepts. 1 versus 1 (not to grumble I hate being ganged), 3 out of 5 wins, handicaps, and such fame and rewards. And before I continue, I would like to state that this reply may concern any bracket of level, regardless any job.

However, after the first three matches I would like to point out some umm, on personal thought I would call it weaknesses, because I feel they significantly detract the pleasure and enjoyment that I believe for some people happened as well. I do hope that this, will not turn out into some sort of yelps or flame. On the contrary, I would like to prompt some suggestions, perhaps?

This is just what I feel this feature lacks of:

1. The prohibition of using HP pots.
Generally said, on a 1v1, is it a common sense not to use them? Then what point is being proved here? Our gold to afford pots?
That, personally, is not much a matter if it does not lead to..

Economist_X wrote:

And your job is to kill them to death.

Why..

In this 31-40 bracket (the bracket in which I am playing right now, I will not say about higher caps), for those jobs whose DPS is considerably slow enough to kill, I feel you. Worse, we are way way waaay burdened by #1. It is a tough work, or as I could even say, an achievement, to be able to survive with more remaining HP.

No. My point was more like, what is the point of playing with 5 tie sets?
It is boooooooooring.
It is dull.
It is tedious.
It is tiresome.
It is drab, and stale.
For some of us who is not a quitter - one match lasts 120 seconds, and 5 matches? blah.
Another 10 minutes wasted with nothing but nothingness.

And I think my suggestions are self-explanatory. Please, for odin's sake, I do fancy this feature as I highly honor the virility and manliness of a 1v1 duel.

Samurai882 wrote:
-Can pots, cs pots, candy, seeds, mushrooms be used inside?
-Can you see who your opponent is before you set your HP?  

Yes, you can use everything inside. And that was my whole post about.

And no, you can't. But you can adjust your HP after every match.

coolsasuke

Rank 2
coolsasuke
PostedDec 11, 2012 12:14 pm
See the statues who are they xD? Are they from our server? Ponchee? Cus I don't recognise them.

Samurai882

Rank 2
Samurai882
PostedDec 11, 2012 12:55 pm
dirgay wrote:

In this 31-40 bracket (the bracket in which I am playing right now...  

I dont think this event is for low lvl brackets to profit from. If you look at the rewards (talents), they are for lvl 86+. I also don't think 31-40 bracket arena doesn't run frequently. 90 arena barely starts so this event is more than welcome.
My adjustment would be not letting people able to get out, thus making me get 0 points and waste time waiting in queue for another game to start. It would also be nice if you weren't able to use pots, cs pots, candy, seeds, consumables and leech hp from crystals. Just plain skills, though this would make 70+ prophets unkillable :>.

Samurai22 - 90 Shadowlord
iSaidNo - 80 Demon
Serenade