So, we all know how much fun the first iteration of Coconut Casino was. The thrill of the gamble, the girls, the swag, the girls, the flashing lights, the girls, etc. Well, we've got a surprise for you, because it's been updated and expanded!
The first large and important change, is that the method of acquiring fame and gambling has completely and totally changed.
Now, instead of gambling gold straight into a chance of fame, you outright buy fame at a 1:1 gold/fame ratio and gamble with it for gold.
Yeah. Drastic change. So, without further adieu, the new process is as follows.
First, you'll need to find this guy, conveniently named "Coin Exchange Staff Member," at 1004, 508 Angoya Island
Talk to him, and he'll give you this prompt:
It's pretty straightforward, so I won't explain it.
Now it's time for the fun part. The gambling.
I'm sure you all remember that, normally, you'd need to actually relocate to the casino and use one of these nifty machines
Well, not anymore(at least, not if you don't want to). Now, you can instead go an extremely lazy route, bring up your primary sprite's menu, go into the duel tab and press the outlined button labeled "Coconut-A-Go-Go!"
And it'll bring you up to the new
slot machine interface. Which... I'm just going to explain with a numbers system.
1. This is very much the classic roulette wheel we've all gotten used to, albeit slightly different. There's not much to explain here, as it'll all be expanded in #5.
is a new feature. It's a slots device that, when you land on a square you've placed a bet on, will spin. I won't go into details of how or what it pays out quite yet, so check further below for a screenshot of the in-game tooltip on it - since it explains it much better than I could.
3. This is the grand prize/jackpot. As of now, it sits at an SKB5. If it remains as such in the future, time will tell. However, that's not what's important - the important part is how
to get it, right? Well, it deals directly with #2. On the wheel are a set of 7's and, you guessed it, in true Casino fashion you need to align a 777 in order to get it.
4. That is the current jackpot gold pool. Upon lining up specific combinations, you'll get mailed out a specific % of the pot. Will be explained much better further down with the in-game tooltip.
5. These are betting count. You bet on the roulette wheel landing on the specific head, and get paid out a fixed amount of gold(that reflects the number above them) per bet should the wheel land on it. Each bet costs 10 fame and you can place a maximum of 10 bets per head.
6. This is an automated spinning function. It's simple, etc. and will spin a total of however many you choose plus one more
. It can be set to a maximum of 100 spins in one setting.
And now for that glorious in-game tooltip(click to view the full image if it resizes too small):
And... That's actually it. Once you have your bets placed to your liking, just press the "Coconut-A-Go-Go" button in the bottom right corner and it'll start spinning.
Any questions or concerns, feel free to ask.