masterwinstonx

Rank 4
masterwinstonx
PostedDec 10, 2012 11:51 am

Christmas Event Guide

Happy Holidays!
Happy Holidays Everyone!

It is that time of year again, Let us now help spread some holiday cheer across Sapheal!

First Event: Christmas Tree Decoration!

• Break objects all around Sapheal to get three drops. "Ball Ornaments", "Ribbon Bells", and Star Ornaments"

• Then once you have 10 of each. You can take them and trade them at the trees in each city.
  • Kaslow's Christmas Tree (109, 333) - “Ball Ornaments” x 10

• Ilya's Christmas Tree (373, 248) - “Ribbon Bells” x 10

• Jale's Christmas Tree (236, 236) - “Star Ornaments” x 10

• When you trade the ornaments at the trees you will receive a Certificate of Decoration. Once you collected a bunch of these you trade them at <Christmas Family Sprite> Sheff in Ilya (320, 99)

• You can trade 3 for 1x Christmas Treats and 1 Blessed Candle.
  • You can trade 5 for 1x Christmas Dinner and 3 Blessed Candles.

• These candles are used in the next quest! So Keep them handy.

Second Event: Blessings and Wishes

• Once you are done with the first quest and gathered a bunch of Blessed Candles talk to Sheff again and accept the "Blessings and Wishes" quest.
  • This quest will make you visit <Christmas NPC> Santa Claus in Kaslow(189, 264)
  • Once you complete this quest, you gain the skill "Christmas Blessing"
  • To use this skill go up to players and cast it on them. This costs 1 Blessed Candle per use. The player would then go into a Christmas Fever buff state.
  • Once you have RECEIVED this buff from other players casting "Christmas Blessing" on YOU, you can trade the buff for rewards!

• 4-6 "Merry Christmas" buffs gets you 1 Christmas Surprise Pack and 1 Christmas Stocking.
  • 7-9 "Merry Christmas" buffs gets you 2 Christmas Surprise Packs and 1 Christmas Stocking.
  • 10 "Merry Christmas" buffs gets you 3 Christmas Surprise Packs and 1 Christmas Stocking.

• These fortune bags contain a mix of items such as, Candy Canes, Matchsticks, Sprite Snowman Suit (Perm or Temp), Sprite Snowman Hat (Perm or Temp), and Snow Sprite Cotton Candy (Perm or Temp)

Any questions make sure to leave a response. Happy Holidays to everyone this year. I'll be watching @_@
Advertisement

evilishan

Rank 3
evilishan
PostedDec 11, 2012 2:11 am
So essentially 50 of each item, gets us a Christmas Dinner and 3 Candles.
However we need 10 Buffs for the best reward, so we would need 180 of each item.
(50 + 50 + 50+ 30)

This would result in a final:
3 Christmas Dinners,
1 Christmas Treat
3 Christmas Surprise Packs
1 Christmas Stocking

Another alternative route would be to go for 3 lots of 4 Buffs.
(50 + 50 + 50 +50)

For a Final:
4 Christmas Dinners
3 Christmas Surprise Packs
3 Christmas Stockings

Good luck to those collecting!

EmilyHKO

Rank 0
PostedDec 11, 2012 5:43 am   Last edited by EmilyHKO on Dec 11, 2012 6:05 am. Edited 2 times in total
OMG .. this guide ... GRRRRRR

I spent hours and hours collecting enough for 12 candles.

the guide says.. "To use this skill go up to players and cast it on them" I did exactly that, and then.. When I go back to santa to get the reward, it says I have no statues. oh GREAT I get ZERO reward, , Does this buff need to be cast on myself and not on other people as the guide states?

THE GUIDE SAYS " Once you have given this buff to a certain number of players, you can trade the buff for rewards!"

it is possible for me to make a PT to get back either the ornaments, or the candles?

coolsasuke

Rank 2
coolsasuke
PostedDec 11, 2012 5:53 am
So I've given 5 different people the merry christmas buff and Santa woulnt let me receive my rewards, um explain plox. Other wise your instructions here are wrong.

evilishan

Rank 3
evilishan
PostedDec 11, 2012 6:02 am
Uh oh. I am somewhat worried about this because, it might mean we need a buff from another player to actually get a reward. Might be an idea to log onto another computer and keep buffing an alt, possibly.

coolsasuke

Rank 2
coolsasuke
PostedDec 11, 2012 6:09 am
If that were the case almost no one will do the event

evilishan

Rank 3
evilishan
PostedDec 11, 2012 6:39 am
Oh never mind, the quest is alot easier than I predicted.
I misread the instructions Razz