Kawaii_Love

Rank 2
Kawaii_Love
PostedDec 10, 2012 12:00 pm
LordRapthorne wrote:
Kawaii_Love wrote:
Oh wow lol.. xD The art is cute though! qq  

Thanks. I paid extra attention to the shield (You can see the beautifully hand drawn jelly rabbit detailing)  

Not you n00b. ;___;

<center><div> </div></center>
Advertisement

EdgeLoop

Rank 0
EdgeLoop
PostedDec 10, 2012 12:14 pm
Your drawing sure is funny! Well, I suppose it was intended that way.
Obviously it's not too close to your sister's but I think you could just develop your own style instead.
I mean, it doesn't have to be 'the usual manga look', to be successful. Try that!

coolsasuke

Rank 2
coolsasuke
PostedDec 10, 2012 1:52 pm
I love the face on that pic LOL-tastic stuff and @English the jelly rabbit sheild is awesome u want it

mschultz98

Rank 3
mschultz98
PostedDec 10, 2012 2:45 pm
lollypopfish wrote:

@ Magichuu I'd like to see those drawings of you by English. probably still better than mine Razz  

*snickers* no you don't. He'd get banned on the forums for the things he's drawn on my laptop, in paint, while I'm asleep on the couch, and my mother notices. He'll remember that one.

lollypopfish

Rank 3
lollypopfish
PostedDec 11, 2012 12:02 am
mschultz98 wrote:
lollypopfish wrote:

@ Magichuu I'd like to see those drawings of you by English. probably still better than mine :P  

*snickers* no you don't. He'd get banned on the forums for the things he's drawn on my laptop, in paint, while I'm asleep on the couch, and my mother notices. He'll remember that one.  

lol Well in that case I think I might pass on seeing them |D haha and lol You are all so funny! I love your sense of humour :)