PostedDec 10, 2012 6:59 pm
i'm thankful Smile
we All Can have the Christmas In eac Year Smile
an i'm thankful For humanity ,to have Games Like this Smile
Advertisement

andyzone852

Rank 0
PostedDec 12, 2012 8:50 pm
I am thankful for Aeria to move all games from Ijji to here so the game wont shut down.

LimLimm

Rank 0
LimLimm
PostedDec 13, 2012 11:53 pm

What I am Thankful for

I am really thankful for my family and friends for bringing me to this world and treat me with worries and love. I am also thankful for this one special girl in my life, i really hope we get to go further and maybe achieve something in life together and get marry, i really love her and for christmas, i wish that in the future, i will always see her at my side. And last but not least, im thankful for soldier front existence because whenever im very sad or depressed, Soldier front is one of the enjoying option i can chose to help me with my fun time. Thank you for everything.

Hanfordshieh

Rank 0
PostedDec 14, 2012 1:25 am
im thankful for my life and having my family with me

michael.chong

Rank 0
PostedDec 14, 2012 2:08 pm
I am thankful for my parents. Without them I would be nothing, and without their acts of kindness and wisdom I would not be who I am today. They teach me what it means to love unconditionally, no matter how many times I screw up they are always there to help me fix it. They show me the closest thing to God's grace and teach me what it means to be a good human.

danoledan

Rank 0
danoledan
PostedDec 14, 2012 4:53 pm

What I'm thankful for...

I'm thankful that all my mock tests are now finished (especially my 10 hours of Art Exam -.-), so I can now play SF until late as I don't have to revise for any more tests. Smile

jbrowne

Rank 0
PostedDec 14, 2012 5:20 pm

im most thankfull for my family that motivates me each day

im most thankful for my family that motivates me each day to strive to do my best at what ever i do

tslittlesioux

Rank 0
PostedDec 14, 2012 5:25 pm

thankfull

spirit of xmas
Well im thankfull for god and my country we are going thru some very hard times but we will prevail.It saddens me when i wake and see all the horrible things that have happened god blees the 27 people who were struck down by the maddness of one.Im thankfull for life i coundnt imagine what thase parents are going thru.GOD BLESS AND PRAY IN WHAT EVER WAY YOU WISH FOR THE THE CHILDREN.Be thankfull for them they are our future.

liambauer1

Rank 0
PostedDec 24, 2012 5:13 pm
im thankful for all of the hackers that aeria is allowing into there servers, i know this is past the event date but im sure every one else on here is thankful for the same thing.

i will be even more thankful when aeria gets all of the hackers off of there servedgrs. that is all i want for christmas