laxuanlinh

Rank 0
PostedDec 10, 2012 11:31 am

YES, ANOTHER ONE WHOSE A.V.A GETS CRASHED!!!!!

Hi guys, I have seen at least 2 topic about A.V.A getting crashed after the lastest update but I decided to creat 1 more one to attract GMs. So as usual, I up my AVA to date, after that, I start the game and be in game in mhmmm....about 1 or 2 minutes, then, the game crash without and error messenger (like 2 those topics). So, I remove it, then re-install, then It happen again, then, I turn off every thing like anti virus, fire wall, and something new happen, NOW, I CAN'T EVEN BE IN GAME, CUZ U KNOW WHAT? THE ANTI-HACK PROGRAM SAY I'M RUNNING SOME KIND OF UNESESARRY PROGRAM. Oh, but sometime I still start it, and in game for a few second., then it happen again and again. I thoungh I was running a bad program, but the problem is I turn almost all of them off, even Steam. What is going on? Everything is going worse, first, I stay in game for 1 min, then, I cant go in cuz of anti hacking, what's next??? Aeria geniuos program would ban my acc cuz I'm running Google Chrome?

Sorry for my bad English, and plz GM, fix that problem, as I have seen, I'm not the only man to get this problem, and 2 those guys are not too.
Advertisement

laxuanlinh

Rank 0
PostedDec 10, 2012 11:53 am
I think the problem that I...no, that we get is caused by the anti hacking program. Dear Aeria, you know what, I think that program works pretty well although there are many hackers still run around out there and troll us but I think that is a nice try, and I think it's effective someways. But, you need to fix that problem, cuz I don't know how many hacker has been stoped by it but it succeded to stop at least one good player playing your game.

ariciu12

Rank 0
PostedDec 26, 2012 9:32 pm
im in the same boat!!! please fix it or sell it back to ijji lol

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
The2009RKO
PostedDec 27, 2012 12:56 pm
Yep, this issue is happening to a lot of players, I had this problem too but when I disabled my Anti-Virus the problem was fixed but since you said you already disabled it try to restart your Rooter and if you catching the NET through wireless try to directly connect with the cable instead of Wireless.

ohFaith

Rank 3
ohFaith
PostedDec 27, 2012 12:59 pm
I have this issue now, cant even play a whole game before it disconnects. But this is because im at a friends house and not connected to the modem.

kill4g

Rank 0
kill4g
PostedDec 27, 2012 2:03 pm
Well guys i have the same problem.
I'll tell you what i did and after that i'll start my own Topic trying to help others..

At first i tryd everything what i could find on this forum, nothing helped.
I am currently using Avast antivirus.
Try do disable all shields and use Ccleaner to clean your disk. After that reboot your computer.
Before you try starting to play, make sure Avast is still disabled.
Now start your game.
It should work now, at least it works for me, and this is the only solution that worked.
Btw, i am playing from Steam now.