Naitheki

Rank 0
PostedDec 06, 2012 10:08 am

AvA shuts down after ~30sec

without any message
Hey guys! Smile

Since the update yesterday i have the problem that my AvA closes itself after 30 seconds.
I am able to login, i see my character, i can look in the inventory etc. but then all of the sudden i am back on the desktop without any message.

I've reinstalled AvA yesterday. After that everything worked fine until today. Now i got the same problem. I hope there is an other solution than reinstalling AvA every day. Razz

My drivers are up to date.

Here are my specs:

Graphics Card: XFX GeForce GTX 260, 896 MB, DDR3, PCI-E 2.0
Motherboard: MSI P7N SLI-FI Sockel 775 nForce750i SLI, ATX
RAM: 4096 MB OCZ DDR2 PC2-8500 Fatal1ty Dual Channel, CL7
Soundcard: Creative SB X-Fi Xtreme Gamer
Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200, 4 MB, LGA775, 64 bit
Harddrive: Samsung SH-D163B SATA (500 GB)

Greetings,
Naitheki
Advertisement

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedDec 06, 2012 11:21 pm
Hello Naitheki, this issue is caused by a program or programs in the background conflicting with the new anticheat, Xigncode.

1. Open up task manager

2. Look for any running processes that resemble Firewalls, Anti Viruses, Mouse drivers/settings, Keyboard drivers/settings, monitoring programs such as Gamebooster video recorder, as well as some video recorders with certain codex and hooking mechanics, and just cluttering programs in the background that do not need to be open while AVA is open.

3. One you have found any of the following be sure to end their process. (And if you're having an issue ending the process with the error "Access denied" or "insufficient privileges" make sure to click 'Show Processes By All Users' in the bottom left corner of the task manager)

AVA should no longer have any issues ingame after doing this, however if you do, do not hesitate to send me a PM and I'll look into this issue further Smile

Wotanallat35

Rank 1
PostedDec 07, 2012 9:59 am
Same happens to me closed everything, still kiks me after a few seconds.

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedDec 07, 2012 11:08 am
Can you please post a screenshot of your task manager on it's processes tab?

Wotanallat35

Rank 1
PostedDec 09, 2012 1:24 am
Thx Ziggy, but i uninstalled the game and then back and now its working fine.

laxuanlinh

Rank 0
PostedDec 10, 2012 11:40 am
Wotanallat35 wrote:
Thx Ziggy, but i uninstalled the game and then back and now its working fine.  

I did the same but i didn't work

bbmoz

Rank 0
bbmoz
PostedDec 13, 2012 5:17 pm
I'm also having this issue,

Ziggy, can I post a screenshot of my task manager for you to look at?

bbmoz

Rank 0
bbmoz
PostedDec 13, 2012 10:47 pm
Hey Ziggy,

This is a screenshot of all the processes I have running.

I already ended all the Razer programs I had before. Still not working.

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedDec 14, 2012 12:39 am
Hey Bbmoz, I've taken a look at your task manager and it seems you have a ton of unnecessary processes running in the background.

The one that sticks out the most to me is BitDefender. All Antiviruses need to be closed before attempting to run AVA. Also, To deal with the remaining processes running in the background I highly recommend GameBooster. The GameBooster program can be downloaded here. Once installed, this program will allow you to close all unnecessary programs at the same time, saving time and preventing a hassle.

If you are still experiencing issues after performing these tasks or if you are having issues doing either of the following, shoot me a PM and I'll get to you and help you out as soon as I can.

Thanks for your time and undertanding

Ziggy

Naitheki

Rank 0
PostedDec 18, 2012 8:00 am
Heyhey! Smile

Sorry that i didn't reply for longer time. Took a break from AvA for a few days and enjoyed some old school games like Might and Magic 6 (reason why i got addicted to PC back when i was a child Very Happy) and HoMM3.

Anyway, the issue still occurs from time to time but until now i was able to solve the problem by simply restarting the PC before i play AvA. Once i've tried to stop my anti-virus program and some other stuff like the Nvidia panel and Eraser etc. but it didn't work.

If i get this problem again i will take a screenshot from my processes, restart my computer, make another screenshot of them when AvA doesn't crash anymore and then i figure out which task caused the problem. Smile

But like i said... a restart does the job for me at the moment.
Thank you for your awnsers!

Greetings,
Naitheki